Gibson Brands Forums

MY GIBSON GUITAR

mayer_shabetay

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always wished i could play the drums...but alas. My arms and legs don't work so well together.

Nice job on the song and the video man...very entertaining. I enjoyed watching that!

Thank you very much!!! If you like drums, just practice. You´ll see is not that hard.

Thanks again!!

Love it all -

The concept, the music and musicianship, the characters, the settings, the execution, and, of course, the guitars.

A very cool Gibson video homage.

[thumbup]. . . B) . . . [thumbup]. . . B) . . .

Thank you for your commnets and compliments!! I appreciate it!!!! However, some say I´m obsessed !!!! LOL

more than welcome can't wait to see another from your one man band..........

Thank you, actually I have a lot of songs recorded and hopefully will make another video soon.

I decided to make this one first, because some weeks after I recorded the song, I heard of the Revolution X contest, and I wanted to participate, however, the video wasn´t ready on time and I couldn´t compete. Still, I had a lot of fun writing, and recording the song!!!

awsome song man!!! loved it... great video work and even though you don't consider yourself a good guitar player, i thought the guitar work in the song was great!! you had some cool riffs and a cool solo... big thumbs up from me!! [thumbup]

Thank you very much, that gives me a lot of enthusiasm to keep on!!!!! THX

Archived