Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar Echo Effects

bobrollar

So I have been messing around with some echo effects, and sometimes I think that there is just too much echo. Not sure what everyones thoughts were on the topic of delay/echo.

I have a sample here:

Echo Sample

It should be the first track, but if its not, the one I am referencing is titled: 11/25 Gobble Jam Long Echo Version.

Thanks.....

when when when when when when when whenwhen when when whenwhen when when whenwhen when when whenwhen when when whenwhen when when when when when when whenwhen when when when it's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it'sit's it's it's it's All all all all all All all all all allAll all all all allAll all all all allAll all all all allAll all all all allAll all all all all you you you you you you you you you you you you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you youyou you you you you hear hear hear hear hear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hearhear hear hear hear !!!!!!msp_w00t.gif

Archived