Gibson Brands Forums

Jimmy Buffett falls off stage

BigKahune

I searched it and could only come up with the fact that he had fallen and was in the hospital for evaluation. People in the audience said he had a gash on his head and that he was unconscious for 5-10 minutes. I hope he's all right. Did anyone catch Jimmy and Zack Brown on Palladia's Cross Roads. Barefoot and singing like crazy. Ya just gotta love the guy.

I searched it and could only come up with the fact that he had fallen and was in the hospital for evaluation. People in the audience said he had a gash on his head and that he was unconscious for 5-10 minutes. I hope he's all right. Did anyone catch Jimmy and Zack Brown on Palladia's Cross Roads. Barefoot and singing like crazy. Ya just gotta love the guy.

Yes, I saw it (Palladia Show). I enjoyed it.

Hall

Some people say that theres a stagehand to blame. But i know its his own damn fault.

Doh! Too soon?.............

Oh hush that was funny

That's funny, and I'm a Stagehand. Some were saying it my be the Lighting Director, to many flashing bright lights at the closing of the show. Those LDs always want to add more lights.

Finally, more info - from this link - http://www.wilx.com/news/headlines/Jimmy_Buffett_Hospitalized_After_Fall_114658544.html

From the linked report: . . . The singer was brought to Sydney's St. Vincent's Hospital, but is apparently doing well.

"Lucy spoke to his camp and he is doing fine, recovering, and will stay in the hospital overnight," said Johnny Fisher, the general manager for Lulu's, the restaurant Lucy Buffett owns in Gulf Shores, Ala. He added that Buffett had a CAT scan that was normal. He added that updates would be available on the singer's website.

Some people say that theres a stagehand to blame. But i know its his own damn fault.

Doh! Too soon?.............

Oh hush that was funny

MY GOD, MAN! JIMMY'S IN THE HOSPITAL! IS NOTHING SACRED?!

Actually, that is pretty funny. I imagine Jimmy would think so, too.

I love Jimmy, but he has set himself up for a lot of bad eulogy puns -

especially if he dies falling off a stage...

Reaching for the aforementioned last shaker of salt

Finding his "Cheeseburger in Paradise"

Making his "Landfall" maybe?

Archived