Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever met anyone from the forums here?

Silenced Fred

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey its better for me! domestic flights are better anyways. I dont like being touched by them tsa guys anyway.

where ya at fred? we can have a poutine party and have some back bacon eh!Smiley%20-%20Canada%20Flag.gif

LOL, no I'm from Illinois, just outside of Chicago all of my life. I want to visit Canada soon though, hoping to maybe get up there this summer. and wtf is poutine? The president of russia?

hey its better for me! domestic flights are better anyways. I dont like being touched by them tsa guys anyway.

where ya at fred? we can have a poutine party and have some back bacon eh!Smiley%20-%20Canada%20Flag.gif

Have you checked the price of flights within Canada Beast?

Ouch.

I'm booked for a course and had to go to the States because it is cheaper. I'm going to Vegas instead of Toronto or Vancouver. About $1000 for the flight, accomodations for 5 nights, taxes and fees included.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. [biggrin]

And Nathan, your accent in your e-mail was almost undetectable.

Dave

That sauce is called gravy BOY!

Also...i have not met anyone from THIS forum but i have met a couple of people from another forum I am on...

Muh bad :rolleyes:

I was just wondering because MLP has meets all the time, wondering if anyone ever gets together from here.

But someone had to go off topic with their talk of fries and heart disease [flapper]

I have.... I introduced myself as the most mentally and (at the time) physically unstable person in the group.

And yet they still made eye contact.

*sniff*

Such brave souls.

Mind you, some of them haven't spoken to me since, so I must have made an impression!

Archived