Gibson Brands Forums

The Football thread

Duende

I know this will appeal mainly to the non American fans, but I know there are some American footie fans here too as I have spoken with you you!

Share your love of players, teams and international predictions here! msp_thumbup.gif

In England I support Tottenham, but my favourite club is FC Barcelona!! and despite the years of pain and disappointment I always live in hope that England will get past the quarter finals again!

England.png?mh=76&mw=94

Did anyone see Man Utd Vs Man City yesterday? I missed it as I was watching all the Rugby six nations stuff but check this goal out! Wayne Rooney looks like he is straight out of the Matrix!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSAlvp4GPCY

it's Unfortunate the matches are on so late over here,

that and well cable is not a big priority right now.

chelsea-logo.gif

The rest of you nutters can all screw

LOL!!

My nearest football club to my place of birth is Millwall. They chant "everyone hates us and we don't care!"

Matt

Did anyone see Man Utd Vs Man City yesterday? I missed it as I was watching all the Rugby six nations stuff but check this goal out! Wayne Rooney looks like he is straight out of the Matrix!

Yeah, Some of these guys are just insane. that's why I like this sport is for moments like that.

I don't watch sports very often, It seems like I can always find something to do besides

sit down in front of the TV.

I usually watch my alma mater (Florida) during our college football season.

Except for that, the sport I watch most is probably Premier League Football. Fox Soccer

Channel here in the US airs the matches pretty regularly throughout the season. I will

often watch a match on Sunday morning. They had the Man. Uni/Man. City game on last night

but I didn't see it. At 11 EST today they are airing Bolton v. Everton live.

Oh, the Rooney goal was pretty spectacular, Matt. If there were 5 or 6 of those a game,

more Americans might just become converts. [biggrin]

I was watching ManUtd vs ManCity on TV during lunch.

That was a really great goal, almost as good as Van Basten's goal for Milan.

I'm a Benfica and Portugal supporter, but I like football before I like a particular team.

aguia_benfica.gif

Archived