Gibson Brands Forums

Too Melllow??

mayer_shabetay

Takes a lot of talent and patience to play every instrument and come up with something coherent.

Nice job!

Thanks Cookieman!!!

On all the tunes I´ve recorded lately, I have performed all the instruments and main vocals. The only bad thing is that I dont have anybody to play with.

I appreciate the comment a lot. Thanks

By the way Cookieman.........which is your favorite guitar from the picture and why?

Just curious

Well brother it really depends on my mood but the 52 tele has really been my go to guitar this past year. I just got the sienna burst Am std strat on the far left this week. It's a great player but haven't played out with it yet so we'll see if all its cracked up to be after a couple outings.

Well brother it really depends on my mood but the 52 tele has really been my go to guitar this past year. I just got the sienna burst Am std strat on the far left this week. It's a great player but haven't played out with it yet so we'll see if all its cracked up to be after a couple outings.

That´s exactly why I was asking. I am thinking to get a Fender soon!!! [thumbup]

Jeez Mayer that was great. The way you asked the question I was expecting to be let down. Great construction and the production value was really professional. [thumbup] [thumbup]

Thank you very much for your comments. At first I wasn´t toot thrilled with it, but the studio did a good job. However, its completgely different from what I´ve done before.

Its great to count on you guys for your comments and its great to share it with you all [thumbup]

Thanks a million

Archived