Gibson Brands Forums

unwritten rules

fl00dsm0k3

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I myself have taken a few computer classes and can simply type and look at the screen. I remember a few months back people were complaining about the lack of "to top of page" "and to bottom of page" there are two buttons on your keyboard, "home" and "end"

Yes Stein, it looks like a music store at home.........[thumbup] ..

Nat, yes, the Rivieras are very nice; mine came flawless, and it's a great recording guitar...

The wine red models are now replaced with goldtops and white ones...gotta get me both...

Perhaps the OP won't see the Fenders !!!!!! [scared] :unsure: [sneaky][lol] ...

Guest FarnsBarns

i like to think, as a whole, gibson type folk are an honest crowd.

I'm not.

Actually I am, that was a lie. Arrggghh! It's a perpetual paradox! I might have triggered the collapse of the universe now and It's definitely someone else's fault.

Yes Stein, it looks like a music store at home.........[thumbup] ..

Nat, yes, the Rivieras are very nice; mine came flawless, and it's a great recording guitar...

The wine red models are now replaced with goldtops and white ones...gotta get me both...

Perhaps the OP won't see the Fenders !!!!!! [scared] :unsure: [sneaky][lol] ...

No no, say it. Just say it. APPLE. A-P-P-L-E. Don't TRY and tell me you ain't spent time in that place. You have it well documented there in that photo.

APPPP...POLLL.. APPLE

No no, say it. Just say it. APPLE. A-P-P-L-E. Don't TRY and tell me you ain't spent time in that place. You have it well documented there in that photo.

APPPP...POLLL.. APPLE

[lol] [lol] .....I've been in there many times; haven't bought a guitar there yet, but other stuff....With price matching these days, it's a buyer's market !!!!!

My guitars could fill up a whole thread Stein....Gotta have them all !!!!! I'm retired on SSD, a small budget, but, it finally allows me to heal

and do lots of collabs...And I love asking, " What kind of guitar do you want me to use ?? "...." Which model " Guitars are so dang cool.......[woot][love][drool][thumbup] .....

I could care less what people say on a here that my grammar sucks, im me and your you.

And you suck!

Isa here ya laod end cleer !!!!!!!!!! [flapper] .............Grammer is akshallee speld " Gramr "..................:unsure: [crying][scared][lol] ..........

Archived