Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

MojoRedFoot

Woot! Bought a used ESP KH-2. pics to come. Price was right and I play lead guitar in a Metallica cover band and after the year I have faced and what's to come, i figured I'm buying myself a birthday present....the things I do for my band.

Happy Birthday, Mojoman. Nice present!

My birthday came and went (January) without much hurrah, so the wife took me out last week and said, "Buy yourself something nice." So I came home with a Les Paul Studio.

Birthdays are grand, aren't they!?

Woot! Bought a used ESP KH-2. pics to come. Price was right and I play lead guitar in a Metallica cover band and after the year I have faced and what's to come, i figured I'm buying myself a birthday present....the things I do for my band.

a PGM and a KH-2, i'm not jelous at all...honest :(

I thought you were downsizing your gear? lol....

Pics or it didn't happen..just sayin lol

btw Happy belated birthday Matt

I know [sad] 1 is on craigslist (need to post again) and 2 have been posted on my company's classifieds. Someone did email me aboot them on Friday. Keeping fingers crossed he takes at least one of 'em.

a PGM and a KH-2, i'm not jelous at all...honest :(

The PGM was preplanned a year ago....KH-2 just kinda happened. To compare the two, the neck joint is more comfortable on the KH2 but the neck itself in the PGM is still like nothing I have ever played. They sound very different but both built for shredding. I still like the PGM just a lil better. I'll get pics up of all the Metallica guitars.

Archived