Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson.. wtf

Silenced Fred

Thank you for catching that. The price has been updated on the product listing page to reflect the correct MSRP. Please help keep us notified should you run across any additional discrepancies on our site. The optimal location to report these types of errors is via the Talk2Us page at http://www2.gibson.com/Gibson/Talk-2-Us.aspx and select "Webmaster" as the department to send your comments to.

Regards,

Chris

Will do! glad to hear that Gibson does do something to fix this.

Now, do I get a free Firebird? [biggrin]

• 1 month later...

I thought you sold that Firebird, no?

Nope, I couldn't do it. I couldn't let her go. Even with my bad back. She kept calling me. Pleading with me not to sell her. So I didn't.

And now it's not even a after thought. Something about those Birds.

I disagree.

This is Art that makes beautiful music when played correctly.

IMG_1694.jpg

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh... That Firebird you have is truly a beautiful guitar. No questions, but generally speaking it's a design that I never cared for, but that's just me.

Ok, I hope now I can avoid a beating by Fuzzy Fred... [scared]

Ok, maybe I was a bit harsh... That Firebird you have is truly a beautiful guitar. No questions, but generally speaking it's a design that I never cared for, but that's just me.

Ok, I hope now I can avoid a beating by Fuzzy Fred... [scared]

Now I have to fight you, Steve and TGod? These international flight costs are going to kill me... well off to get my passport then

I disagree.

IMG_1694.jpg

I predict a new thread in the future. "Help! How to repair broken headstock on my Firebird? [crying] " [biggrin]

I disagree.

IMG_1694.jpg

Wow!! Thats a beaut. I've always been a sucker for a VII. Here's my '65. Check out the reversed headstock like the one Stephen Stills plays. I wouldn't object to a white Firebird V either. I think $1600 is a steal for them.

P7213474c-1.jpg

Archived