Gibson Brands Forums

well this is a bit embarrassing...

S t e v e

as you know, i went out yesterday with my brother and had a fantastic time! up untill i got to the COB gig...i got so drunk that i ended up having to go home even before the support act finnished [blush][crying], i was literally swaying back n forth on my feet and seeing double...i'm gutted.

and to top it all off i got lost on the way home, took me 3hrs instead of 30 mins #-o

Steve - any news on the "flutter"?

A mate of mine had a tenner each on Ballabriggs (at 14:1) in the National, and and Schwartzel (at 80:1!!!!!!) in the Masters.

He is a very happy man...

Steve - any news on the "flutter"?

A mate of mine had a tenner each on Ballabriggs (at 14:1) in the National, and and Schwartzel (at 80:1!!!!!!) in the Masters.

He is a very happy man...

i done £5 win on hello bud and westend rocker...both came nowhere [rolleyes]

The OP's story reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert Me and some friends went too back in the Summer of 92. We didn't go into the stadium, we went there for the giant Tail Gate party that was in the parking lot. What a greet time!!! Until me and some friends got sprayed in the face with some type of liquid by someone dressed in a clown suit. About 20 minutes later, the only I remembered, was waking up at home!!! Thinking back on it, I'm lucky I made it home safely and nothing stolen!! Come to find out, that dude was spraying people with liquid LSD!!

Shawn

The OP's story reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert Me and some friends went too back in the Summer of 92. We didn't go into the stadium, we went there for the giant Tail Gate party that was in the parking lot. What a greet time!!! Until me and some friends got sprayed in the face with some type of liquid by someone dressed in a clown suit. About 20 minutes later, the only I remembered, was waking up at home!!! Thinking back on it, I'm lucky I made it home safely and nothing stolen and above all else, Still Alive!! Come to find out, that dude was spraying people with liquid LSD!!

Shawn

The OP's story reminds me of a Grateful Dead concert Me and some friends went too back in the Summer of 92. We didn't go into the stadium, we went there for the giant Tail Gate party that was in the parking lot. What a greet time!!! Until me and some friends got sprayed in the face with some type of liquid by someone dressed in a clown suit. About 20 minutes later, the only I remembered, was waking up at home!!! Thinking back on it, I'm lucky I made it home safely and nothing stolen!! Come to find out, that dude was spraying people with liquid LSD!!

Shawn

You were sprayed with liquid LSD, it knocked you out and you weren't tripping when you woke up 20 minutes later?

Oh well no new and misspelled tattoos and no marriage license from Las Vegas it could have been worse. I haven't done it in years but i once went out on a Saturday night and finally woke up in a hotel room two states away on a tuesday morning with no recollection of any time passing. It looks like I had a hell of a good time at least the credit card bills said I was busy enough to have had some fun [blush]

Oh well no new and misspelled tattoos and no marriage license from Las Vegas it could have been worse. I haven't done it in years but i once went out on a Saturday night and finally woke up in a hotel room two states away on a tuesday morning with no recollection of any time passing. It looks like I had a hell of a good time at least the credit card bills said I was busy enough to have had some fun [blush]

Apparantly I went to a strip club this one time i passed out and blew $206 dollars on my credit card.

I dont even remember any ladies... [crying]

So i guess i can still say I've never been.

Years ago, my friend and I were attending a YES concert. We did some heavy drinking before the show. Two songs into the concert, he upchucked on a girl in the row in front of us. Very embarrassing for me, he was too out of it to care. Needless to say, we left immediately and missed the concert. I wasn't too heart broken because it was the tour that Jon Anderson was not the singer. The singer was Trevor Horn (I think).

Years ago, my friend and I were attending a YES concert. We did some heavy drinking before the show. Two songs into the concert, he upchucked on a girl in the row in front of us. Very embarrassing for me, he was too out of it to care. Needless to say, we left immediately and missed the concert. I wasn't too heart broken because it was the tour that Jon Anderson was not the singer. The singer was Trevor Horn (I think).

I know what you mean. I was really late to a Bad Company/Ted Nugent concert. Made it in time for Ted, missed all but the last Bad Company song. I was devastated until I realized Paul Rodgers was still in England somewhere and the guy singing was a cheap knock off. Very "Steel Dragon" like experience.

Needless to say, Ted rocked enough for both bands.

Archived