Gibson Brands Forums

Ready for the weekend?

daveinspain

Here we are another Friday? Any plans?? I'm DJing 80's music tonight... Hahahhah Had band rehearsal last night, we're breaking in a new bass player. Monday I start classes with a new guitar teacher... [biggrin] Met with the guy last week and got a good vibe, we'll see how it goes...

Well, I have to poke a bear a bit.........I'm suing a company / corporation.......I've rejected a couple of offers to settle......so, gotta poke em a bit.......[thumbup] [thumbup] ...

I have some recording collabs going on......I'm late in sharing results, so, gotta get that done.......And more recording........

I'm hoping my girlfriend lets me have 4 beers, she will...............I'm studying Reaper software, so, gotta do that.......

Thats about all I can handle........48 and feeling very tired and old.....I still rock though...and well........[thumbup] [thumbup] .....

I had a couple of Brain surgeries planned, and got a call from Robert Plant and Zac about working on their upcoming projects, but I have to cook instead, so I canceled on them.

Looks like I'll be making pastry dough most of the weekend, and if there is time, I got the ground beef delivered for the meat pies last night and I can start cooking and storing it....

Busy times for Chef Chan....

I got a boys poker day scheduled tomorrow...my bro and about 8-10 other dudes are comin over aruond 4 or 5...we're gonna have some chili, some beers, some scotch, and i'm gonna take all of their money.

There may be some jamming involved as well if I have anything to say aboot it.

Got a derelict cub cadet lawn tractor which needs resurrected. One way or the other I'll need to mow this weekend for the first time since fall. If the cub won't fire, I'll just have to push it.

Garden needs roto-tilled.

First weekend in a long time we can STAY HOME! \:D/ :-({|=

I need to light the cross in my front yard this Sunday as well.

Busy weekend here! Lots of stuff!

I'll start smoking 6 pork butts, 10 turkey legs and 5 lbs of a killer sausage I made from venison and pork around 11pm tonight for a big party we're having tomorrow. That along with "wicked baked beans" and some slaw and rolls along with the ice cold beer should satisfy the 20 couples that have confirmed and the odd straggler. The wife is making up some type of strawberry desert with strawberry's I picked up at the local farm this morning (first pick of the season).

Sunday will be spent cleaning up and recharging the batteries!

I got a boys poker day scheduled tomorrow...my bro and about 8-10 other dudes are comin over aruond 4 or 5...we're gonna have some chili, some beers, some scotch, and i'm gonna take all of their money.

I don't even wanna imagine the smells coming from that get together.msp_lol.gif

For me, our group of gearheads will be spending the weekend (just got back from today's sessions) at the Long Beach (CA) Grand Prix. Sunshine and mid 80's (aka short shorts & tube tops) [thumbup]

We think this is somewhere around our 30th annual race weekend +/-, but it helps when you live locally.

Got a derelict cub cadet lawn tractor which needs resurrected. One way or the other I'll need to mow this weekend for the first time since fall. If the cub won't fire, I'll just have to push it.

Garden needs roto-tilled.

First weekend in a long time we can STAY HOME! \:D/ :-({|=

I need to light the cross in my front yard this Sunday as well.

Rained all day Fri and Sat and Sun. morning. I did get my cross lit, a ceiling fan installed, virus protection upgraded, and my apple trees sprayed. All, in all, not a bad weekend.

I don't even wanna imagine the smells coming from that get together.msp_lol.gif

Haha!! It wasn't too bad- had the windows open and its a nice open space of the house. :)

I don't remember ALL of the evening, but i remember losing my money... [thumbdn]

Drank a bottle of scotch, made late night burgers on the grill....lotsa chicken wings. Good night!!!!

Archived