Gibson Brands Forums

Have you ever been stalked and Harrased ?

swleary

There was a restaurant here that had a big billboard with the slogan "We go back to the days when harass was two words." describing the waitresses there. They got in trouble but they got gobs of free press because of it.

Otherwise no, not stalked, but harassed on another forum for calling someone out for being an a-hole. They looked up a bunch of my info on popular social networking sites and such. I've made my settings tighter in terms of security now.

Live and learn.

Yes...

It's nothing more than someone who just never quite got over junior high. At least it was for the twit that followed me around trying to harrass me.

You'll be fine.

Perhaps.

Maybe.

You're Canadian. You should be able to take him with one arm in a sling. [biggrin]

I won't name names. I've been bothered by a forum member; not from GF, though, I don't think. I was selling a guitar on CL, he inquired, came over saw I was R9 from the forums and wanted to be my best buddy. Didn't buy the guitar, tried calling me a few times a day shortly after, showed up at my door once when I wasn't home and left me a message saying he was outside, showed up at my door another time when my wife was home and freaked her out 'cause he wanted to come in and wait for me to get home. Enough was enough. I called him back and politely said if he called me or came over again I would simply end his life. Problem solved. It's because of him I have no interest in meeting any other forumites.

Archived