Gibson Brands Forums

children of bodem V metallica

S t e v e

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i repeat: americans/canadians have no good taste in music...

But My fav band is British. So is my fav food. And my fav actor. And my fav forum member. And my fav TV show. And my fav song was written by a Brittish person. My girlfriend is Brittish.

Master of Puppets is a SICK album, its one of the ones when you first listen to it you hear Battery and are like holy crap this album cant possibly get any awesomer then that, and then what happens...your ears are treated to Master of Puppets and you are left awe struck going "Holy Crapzorz"

And thanks for saying Canadians have no taste in music, just like the british have no clue what dental care is :rolleyes:

Master of Puppets is a SICK album, its one of the ones when you first listen to it you hear Battery and are like holy crap this album cant possibly get any awesomer then that, and then what happens...your ears are treated to Master of Puppets and you are left awe struck going "Holy Crapzorz"

And thanks for saying Canadians have no taste in music, just like the british have no clue what dental care is :rolleyes:

I had to change my pants the first time I heard that album. And yeah, it is exactly like that.

But My fav band is British. So is my fav food. And my fav actor. And my fav forum member. And my fav TV show. And my fav song was written by a Brittish person. My girlfriend is Brittish.

you my friend are one in a million [biggrin]

you my friend are one in a million [biggrin]

Indeed. The answer to all those is John Clease.

But seriously, Kate Beckinsdale....I wish she was my girlfriend.

If COB had overweight female groupies we could call them "Fat Bodom Girls".

if firstmeasure made as much money from making music as COB we could call him "firstgibson forummember to make moremoney thancob"...i like it! [laugh]

canada/america same thing ain't it?

Big Difference...see it all started when these people decided to make Canada a colony, they had a king and queen. The United States however wanted nothing to do with these royal people and fought them off. The US then even tried to take over Canada in 1812 but they lost badly because we were all screwed up on vodka...lol... Then came Gibson guitars and put guitars in both countries hands, now they are friends again...true story lol

I was never all that wowed by it. If there was ever a game-changer it was Reign In Blood. But that's a thread in itself.

I don't give my vote for these bands at all... I prefer to give my vote for example for... maybe Slayer, Samael or something like that. [cool]

I have only one Metallica cd, the others I sold away for a many years ago. And what comes to COB, I've never owned any of

their records. Overall...For me.. I have completely diffrent bands to give the crown of metal. [sleep]

only one vote for COB? and that was mine!, i guess you americans have no taste in music #-o

Im an Aussie and I voted metallica...you say the Americans and Canadians that voted metallica have no taste, whats your opinion on an Australian vote?

Archived