Gibson Brands Forums

Tele-Phone Strat lost it's phone.......

sledge57

I posted before about Strat like guitar I have with the Epi body and the Telecaster neck.

The guy who built it kinda screwed it up a bit, my fix was a new Warmoth Strat body with a proper Telecaster neck pocket instead of the mangled mess that was made of the Epi body. Also a new bridge, a Gotoh/Wilkinson VS100.

I finally got the body and put it all together, need a new name though (I kinda liked Tele-Phone Strat [biggrin] )

Here are some before and after pics. White guitar is before...

TELE_PHONE:

Untitled-2.jpgUntitled-1.jpg

WARMOTH:

Warmoth-Strat-8.jpgWarmoth-Strat-1.jpg

Great transformation Sledge, of all the strats I own I don't think there's a red one among them, which is strange because I like the colour so much, got a red tele thinline though, yours looks fantastic, I think I can see one in my future, well done mate.

need a new name though (I kinda liked Tele-Phone Strat [biggrin] )

Hey Sledge,

What about Tele-path?

By the way, love the guitar!

Willy

edit:

Sledge...I got to thinking (a habit I do not over indulge in)

Since the body came from Warmoth would it not now be a War-caster?

Looks great, Sledge! I love the little recess around the edge of the trem cavity. Warmoth makes great stuff.

So...any plans for that Epi strat body? I may know someone local (ahem) that might be willing to take it off your hands if you dont want it. [biggrin]

Looks great, Sledge! I love the little recess around the edge of the trem cavity. Warmoth makes great stuff.

So...any plans for that Epi strat body? I may know someone local (ahem) that might be willing to take it off your hands if you dont want it. [biggrin]

I have no plans for it........

Archived