Gibson Brands Forums

Pets - let's see your animals

Wolff

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
New addition:

Puppy.jpg

Just brought her home today. She is a brindle tiny toy poodle' date=' and she'll grow to around 4 lbs.

No name yet (I'll let ya know when we do :) )

+10 on the cuteness factor...[/quote']

WTF....Where do the batteries go??

That dog is tiny!!

Flight959

WTF....Where do the batteries go??

That dog is tiny!!

Flight959

Can't find the batteries, so I am assuming she is kinetic....

... Who says money can't buy happiness?? Money can buy puppies, and puppies=happiness =P~ !

• 4 months later...

This is our other child "Spike". We got his name from Tom Petty. He plays fetch too. His favorite toy??

A guitar string. When he sees me get out the cloth, polish and the wire cutters he gets excited and

firmly plants himself in front of the loveseat where I sit to do the string change. He gets maximum entertainment value out of a pack of strings. One night I left an old string on the floor for him to play with and put the other five in the garbage can. When I got up the next morning I found all six strings on the floor. He had opened the garbage can and dug out every last one. I love that damn cat.

Here's Spike as a kitten.

BabySpike.jpg

Spike now.

HeySpike.jpg

Spike up to no good.

MarshallSpilke.jpg

Notice how well he matches the amp, though. [-(

This is my son' date=' a US Marine serving in Iraq currently with our pups. The Black and Tan Shepherd is King, the White Shepherd is Sarge and the Brown Collie and Chow mix is Willie

[center']l_e3bb099815a64d98a1ba54862e8c5088.jpg[/center]

my house is not normally that dirty looking, that's all my sons clothes and duffel bags on the bottom right side of the photo.

How old is your son?

Archived