Gibson Brands Forums

Amp Settings For Practice

MrNylon

Tell us, or show us the settings on your amp for practice. Bass or 6 stringers. Clue us in on the type of amp you're using too. If you want to, post your settings for giggling also. The gig settings i know may vary depending on the location.

This is the practice settings on the Marshall MB4410 bass amp. I'm only showing the Classic settings, not the Modern settings. I don't use the Modern side much at all. The blend settings are only used for blending Classic and Modern together.

DSC_0225.jpg

Uhm... ok sure.

Right now, this minute...:

Fender Blues Jr.

Reverb- 3

Master - a little over 2

Mids-3.5

Bass-8

Tr-6

Vol-4

Fat- on

Was playing my LP straight into it, doing some blues runs and testing the new amp stand.

Nemesis N-8 bass amp

Gain- 1

Bass- 10

Mids- 4

Treb- 10

Master- 4

I use this SS amp for metal, and yes, I play my 6 string through it. :D Typically I run either my pedal board or the Vox Tonelab in front of it.

Understand though, that I am subject to change any and all of these setting the next time I play, depending on what songs I'm playing, what guitar I'm using, and how I want it to sound.

There ya go!

fenderSuperChampXD_Panel600.jpg

No Voice [Heaven] Volume 1: 4, Treble: 7, Bass: 8, F/X: Reverb, F/X Level: 3

Voice #2 [bedroom Tweed Distortion] Gain: 7, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 5, Bass: 6, FX: Spring Reverb, FX Level: 2.5

Voice #3 [bedroom Tweed Clean] Gain: 2, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 6, Bass: 7, FX: Reverb, FX Level: 4

Voice #5 [bedroom Breakup] Gain: 10, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 5, Bass: 5, FX: Spring Reverb, FX Level: 2.5

Voice #7 [bright Bedroom Crunch] Gain: 5, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 5, Bass: 7, FX: Spring Reverb, FX Level: 2.5

Voice #8 [Dark bedroom Crunch] Gain: 5, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 5, Bass: 7, FX: Spring Reverb, FX Level: 2.5

Voice #10 [Quiet clean] Gain: 5, Volume-2: 2, Treble: 6, Bass: 6, FX: Spring Reverb, FX Level: 2.5

(The above settings were collected from the Fender forum web site) ...Season to taste...

My dry rig amp settings see image:

P5220093b.jpg

Attenuator settings for dry rig: See image:

P5220094b.jpg

Wet Rig JBL power monitor settings see image:

P5220098b.jpg

Wet rig mixing board settings see image:

P5220095b.jpg

Clean amp settings see image:

P5220099b.jpg

Most of my amps are in storage right now......At the homesite I'm using Vox and Jet City amps......

I use 200 custom settings on my Boss GT-10, and 200 pre-sets, and about the same on my GT-08...

It changes a lot....................

Most of my amps are in storage right now......At the homesite I'm using Vox and Jet City amps......

I use 200 custom settings on my Boss GT-10, and 200 pre-sets, and about the same on my GT-08...

It changes a lot....................

Hey man, how have you been?

Hey man, how have you been?

Hey bud !!!! Doing OK....Spending lots of time on legal battles still, as a plantiff.....Recording a lot, collabing, etc....

And just got some good news, finally; our income is about to jump up quite a bit ( My gal and I are both retired on SSD )..

Hanging on.......Fighting the good fight; When it's all over, we're setting up a website forum to help disabled people

stand up for their rights..........Thanks !!

Archived