Gibson Brands Forums

Dreams.

LarryUK

I had a weird dream the other night.

I was with a Japanese princess on a boat. She was dying. I wanted to die with her but couldn't until I found

the skin of my old dog 'Nipper'(My Yorkie that died 3 years ago). Then she died. I put my hand inside a tree stump and the skin of my dog was there.

I then was happy to die. I lay down with her and started to fade.

Now the weird thing....My dog 'Ellie' woke me up. I mean 'really' woke me up. She was pawing at me.

She sleeps on my bed and always sleeps all night. This was 3.30 am.

How come she would wake me at that time in the dream?

I find it frightening to be honest. Was I about to really die and she sensed it or perhaps making noises that scared her?

Have any of you had these weird sort of dreams?

I always wake up around 3-4 then go back to sleep. Apparently its a sign of depression according to my psych textbook and a bunch of other stuff

I've had it where in dreams, I was about to die or whatever, and I was awoken by my mom throwing socks at me saying I live like a homeless person.

So who knows? Dreams are weird

I've had it where in dreams, I was about to die or whatever, and I was awoken by my mom throwing socks at me saying I live like a homeless person.

It's like that episode of Family Guy where Peter dies in his dream and then dies in real life. Or did he crap his pants in the dream and then wake up with a load in his PJs?

It's like that episode of Family Guy where Peter dies in his dream and then dies in real life. Or did he crap his pants in the dream and then wake up with a load in his PJs?

I try not to watch Family Guy... so I wouldn't know.

It was the weirdest thing ever, I was with this hooker or something, then my friend's dad came in and started dumping gasoline on the bed and was just about to light it and left a trail of gasoline and the flame was going up to the bed and right before it hit the bed, I was awoken by my mom pelting me with socks

you can't make this stuff up

I had a weird dream the other night.

I was with a Japanese princess on a boat. She was dying. I wanted to die with her but couldn't until I found

the skin of my old dog 'Nipper'(My Yorkie that died 3 years ago). Then she died. I put my hand inside a tree stump and the skin of my dog was there.

I then was happy to die. I lay down with her and started to fade.

Now the weird thing....My dog 'Ellie' woke me up. I mean 'really' woke me up. She was pawing at me.

She sleeps on my bed and always sleeps all night. This was 3.30 am.

How come she would wake me at that time in the dream?

I find it frightening to be honest. Was I about to really die and she sensed it or perhaps making noises that scared her?

Have any of you had these weird sort of dreams?

Yes, my life is a bad dream.....Anyways, way back in my college days at Oxford, and at a little quaint college in Austria,

I studied dreams with Carl Jung....We used to laugh at Nichie wandering the campus drunk wearing a Freudian Slip

and a tube top screaming " God is dead, Nirvana rocks !!! ".....Anyways, dogs in heaven speak fluent Japanese,

so the Japanese princess from NIPPON represents NIPPER, your beloved dog....Trees are what dogs think God is,

as such, when they are angry, they pee on trees, and when they are happy, they pee on trees....The tree in your dream

represents the TREE OF LIFE, and you were reaching into the tree of life to touch and contact NIPPER...As you did so,

as you dreamed, in real life you were speaking NON FLUENT JAPANESE, which bothered and troubled Ellie, your

current beloved dog, and she was worried that you were going towards the GREAT WHITE FIRE HYDRANT IN THE

SKY, and she was worried......So, she woke you up......Quite simple really......Never be afraid of your dreams.......

Oh, the boat represents England; Where you live...........

Archived