Gibson Brands Forums

A Post for You

Andy R

Speech !!!! Speech !!!!!......

t57076.gif

It all started when I heard Jimi Hendrix in the womb... And I'd like to thank all the haters for giving up on me when I refused to let go my school lunches, and my teachers for laughing at my homework.

...I have to get a better speech writer. dem00n, start clearing out your cubicle.

In THEORY, it's actually Andy !!!!!!! [thumbup]eusa_clap.gif ....

Without Andy, I wouldn't know which scales to use to for the following chord ....

I_____I____I____I____I_____I_______I

I__[flapper] _____I____I____I_____I_______I

I____I__[scared]_I____I____I_____I_______I

I____I_____I____I____I___[blink]_I______I

I____I_____I____I____I______I____[woot] I

Or, could it be VodkaButtercupStevo, who taught me the circle of fifths;

.................................................................Smirnoff.........................................................

...........................Grey Goose..........................[lol] ..............................Apsolute...................

..............................................SKYY..........................Premium Potato.............................

[flapper][scared][sneaky][drool] :blink: [razz] .......

Hmmmm.........It's gotta be Stein............

Without Stein, I'd have never known that the following scale is called;

" A truanced pentograntic dioxin mixoniean sub grouped sused 5th with a sharpened 3rd dropped 18 flat footed

trioian stepped westernized minorized beaten melodic voiced resolved 7thed accabellad tri-moded mojo #ed

chromatically enhanced dueoed apeggio stretched augmented super " E " scale....Which can be used in a

variety of chord progessions; As long as the root remains semi-consistant........

:rolleyes:

............:unsure:

...........................[scared]

...............................................[flapper] #

..................................................................[drool]

............................................................................................[sneaky] ..d..

..................................................................................................................................#-o

( rtc might disagree, but, it's right..)

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

All this touchy feely stuff makes me sick

I never abbreviated it because it hurts me but that post really did make me laugh out loud!

Actually I just wanted to make a nice thread. Nothing to argue about since it is for anyone who reads it.

I also wanted to see how long it would take before someone(s) would manage to take something nice and turn it in to Sh*t...

Actually I just wanted to make a nice thread. Nothing to argue about since it is for anyone who reads it.

I also wanted to see how long it would take before someone(s) would manage to take something nice and turn it in to Sh*t...

I hope I didn't offend you Andy...My dry humor is always purely in clean fun, and jest....

Although my autism is mis-understood sometimes....My bad if I did offend you......

And IMHO, it is a good thread......

It's a gift of mine :D

Archived