Gibson Brands Forums

Any Star Wars Fans Here?

Tman5293

So for those of you here that enjoy the Star Wars saga I thought you guys would like this. There's a new game called Star Wars The Old Republic coming out later this year (I hope. They keep delaying the release date) and the creators of the game have so far released three cinematics that when put together make one fifteen minute movie. The thing is that these cinematics are far better than any of the prequel movies that George Lucas made. I took the liberty of putting them all together and uploading it to youtube. These guys really need to make another movie out of this game because these little five minute cinematics they're making are just amazing.

Anyway here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ojYM2wYNHc

Don't forget to watch it in HD/full screen and I hope you enjoy the show as much as I did. msp_cool.gif

I am huge fan of the Original three, after that it was garbage, I mean cmon the latest three were supposed to be WAY in the past but the technology and graphics are a million times better, so what did they hit an intergalactic dark age or something?

KOTOR was good but I always liked Battlefront. Still waiting to see if there will ever be a Battlefront 3. The problem with the new movies is that they really tried to make it a family movie. So it had characters that every one hates....like Jarjar. Shoul have stuck with what made the origonals so good.

I disliked the newer ones because I expected some more epic battles like the ones in those cinematics. Like force powers beyond belief. Super jedi strength. Stuff like that. Giant force balls of energy. I just wanted more violence I guess. msp_flapper.gif

I mean cmon the latest three were supposed to be WAY in the past but the technology and graphics are a million times better, so what did they hit an intergalactic dark age or something?

Actually yes...the rebellion took a lot of money out of both sides...there was no money to do the crazy high tech stuff anymore...

:)

Once they lost Han Solo...that tore it, for me! LOL The last 3 movies (first 3 episodes)

seem to have even worse ("wooden") acting, too...IMHO. Natalie Portman, Kiera Knightly,

and Sam Jackson, were as good as they could be, with what they were asked to do, or had

to work with. But...the overall acting, in those last movies, even for "fantasy films,"

seemed pretty bad. ;>b

CB

Years ago, when the first release was called episode 4, I heard an interview with George Lucas. The question was asked, why they called the first release Episode 4. Lucas indicated there were a total of 9 he had in mind with plots and story lines roughed out. It was decided that Episode 4 was his best story to lead with. He currently denies any more than 6.

I liked all of the movies. Especially since the newer ones went back and explained a lot of the past, like Obe Won, Darth Vader and the whole connection with the past.

Sure, graphics and movie technology was much better, but it made for more enjoyable viewing. I wouldn't want them to go back to model ships on strings. LOL... The only acting I didn't care for too much was Skywalker as a young Jedi. A little too much overacting.

Archived