Gibson Brands Forums

NOOOOOOO MY LIFE IS OVER

Silenced Fred

Lol the funniest part about that video to me is that awkward face she makes like the whole time.

That picture shows it perfectly.

I'm gonna miss her a ton...

My favorite part of the video is about 30 seconds in when all of my friends said 'she's pretty hot' then i told them she was like 13...

I'm still just laughing at that face.

I stared at it for like 10 seconds and just busted out laughing. I don't know what it is but it gets me every time.

Listen Dub, I feel like we are kind of decent internet friends, and we would get along well if we ever met, but making fun of Rebecca "Hitzmaker" Black is not cool in my books. She took a leap of faith, put herself out there, risked it all and is now a big music star. I don't get why you have to hate on her just because you don't like her genre of music.

I forwarded her some of your l00ps and she said she didn't like em. Happy? [crying]

I have no idea how I was able to type that and not throw my laptop on the ground

LOL Nate sorry man I'm sure another young teen crush will be along soon.

Ive only seen a few short short five second or less snippets of this young girls song but It's really pretty sad how many death threats and hate mails this young girl got for a stupid little song she posted for a friend. It really says something about the modern world and how people feel they can bully and threaten because it's on the internet. I read somewhere that the police are investigating something like 400 death threats against this young girl. Hope they identify and prosecute thereally threatening and abusive people.

Archived