Gibson Brands Forums

This has got to hurt...

ne14t?

It wasn't really just Vancouver fans doing this, in fact it wasn't the majority of them, it was people who were looking to riot and cause property damage and loot.

There was actually one guy who came prepared with a skimask and a shirt that said "I came downtown for the riots".

Anyway the few that are stupid enough to put it on facebook will be caught, and the rest their friends will roll on them for any minor reward.

It wasn't really just Vancouver fans doing this, in fact it wasn't the majority of them, it was people who were looking to riot and cause property damage and loot.

There was actually one guy who came prepared with a skimask and a shirt that said "I came downtown for the riots".

Anyway the few that are stupid enough to put it on facebook will be caught, and the rest their friends will roll on them for any minor reward.

Wrong Thread! And yeah they are already starting to catch them. At some point the Riot Act of Canada was addressed to the crowd, which gives you 30 minutes to disperse or ummm face imprisonment for life!

The proclamation is worded as follows:

"Her Majesty the Queen charges and commands all persons being assembled immediately to disperse and peaceably to depart to their habitations or to their lawful business on the pain of being guilty of an offence for which, on conviction, they may be sentenced to imprisonment for life. God Save the Queen."

Unlike the original Riot Act, the Criminal Code requires the assembled people to disperse within 30 minutes. Paragraph 68 provides for the life imprisonment should the proclamation be ignored. In the absence of a proclamation, paragraph 65 stipulates imprisonment for not more than 2 years as punishment for rioting.

This was the third time in Canadian history the Riot Act has been read.

[thumbup]

Wrong Thread! And yeah they are already starting to catch them. At some point the Riot Act of Canada was addressed to the crowd, which gives you 30 minutes to disperse or ummm face imprisonment for life!

The proclamation is worded as follows:

"Her Majesty the Queen charges and commands all persons being assembled immediately to disperse and peaceably to depart to their habitations or to their lawful business on the pain of being guilty of an offence for which, on conviction, they may be sentenced to imprisonment for life. God Save the Queen."

Unlike the original Riot Act, the Criminal Code requires the assembled people to disperse within 30 minutes. Paragraph 68 provides for the life imprisonment should the proclamation be ignored. In the absence of a proclamation, paragraph 65 stipulates imprisonment for not more than 2 years as punishment for rioting.

This was the third time in Canadian history the Riot Act has been read.

I never knew what the term "they read me the riot act" meant until now! [thumbup]

I know that the do gooders keep saying that we have to respect the human rights of these scum sucking low life pond dwelling peices of **** but wait a minute don,t you first have to be a human to gain human rights? just a thought. Ok dont send them to prison for a holiday just simply remove there hands at the elbows and tattoo THIEF on there forhead.,I think that would put and end to any thieving ways plus its alot easier to spot the protazoa. I very much doubt the poor guy will ever see his guitars again but lets send him a group hope so. :angry:

I have marked down info on the guitars and the rack. I'll try to spend a lot of my time this week helping this guy.

If any Vancouver folk want to help m out, it would make it easier. hope this guy gets em back.

](*,) ..... What the hell is wrong with people

I travel a ton for my job, but I told both my wife and daughter if someone enters the house uninvited, you give them two seconds to turn around, if not you empty the weapon on them.... We've rehearsed this scenario many times... (without live amo of course) [omg]

When I'm gone on business, both of them have loaded weapons on their respective night stands.

I'd rather be sued for everything I have, than lose my wife and daughter.

](*,) ..... What the hell is wrong with people

I travel a ton for my job, but I told both my wife and daughter if someone enters the house uninvited, you give them two seconds to turn around, if not you empty the weapon on them.... We've rehearsed this scenario many times... (without live amo of course) [omg]

When I'm gone on business, both of them have loaded weapons on their respective night stands.

I'd rather be sued for everything I have, than lose my wife and daughter.

and that lovely closet where you keep the other family [thumbup]

LOL!!!

Reality is I don't worry about those guys.... I can always replace them if they disappear

so you wouldnt worry if I came to your house, had a chat with you, and walked out with that closet on a wagon? [flapper]

Archived