Gibson Brands Forums

Spock!

Bob Marsh

For the animal lovers on the board - Here's a shot of our newest family member - He's 14 weeks old and a Terrier/Chihuahua mix. Any guesses as to why we named him Spock?

Bob

5863335472_fe5d9334c5_b.jpg

Hello, Fellow Babies,

At first, I thought it might be cause he was green. He's not Kermit the frog green. And now that I'm examining him, he's not even the just barely perceptible, if you look real close, and you admit he's Vulcan green rather than argue about it green because you kinda want to be agreeable because yer a guest on the old bridge of the Enterprise. I mean, honestly, on my TV, Spock was never any greener than Bones, so I could never figure out all the fuss. I mean, if he was real green ya could ended all the fuss and confusion and just go ahead and named him "Pickle", but noooo --- too easy. Thought I might look in cause I'm so nutty about Dogs. Cute doggie, ought to be pretty good at being a watch fur-ball. Maybe as good as mine. Good thing he's a cutie, cause he sure ain't green. Anyway, yer little dog ain't even as green as Spock or Bones. So why did ya wanna go an name him Spock? Whydya? Whydya?

Cute dog, but he's got to be berserker. Any of the small terrier breads have inexhaustible energy. Mix that with Chihuahua and look out. You should see my youngest Boston Terrier. Like a jumping bean all of the time.

Archived