Gibson Brands Forums

Who is right?

Fixr1984

My brother bought an Xavier guitar from an online source. Its nothing too special ($209) but he is just starting out. After he ordered it he was out of town for a few days so it sat in the box while he was gone. When he got home he was excited about it and started to play. Shortly after that I get a call from him saying that there is a buzz while playing and what should he do. I explained to him that it could just be the change in humidity from when it was shipped and it might need a setup. The plan was for him to bring the guitar over to our moms house the coming weekend. First thing I see when I take it out of the case is the cracked neck. Its cracked right on the joint near the headstock. I tell him to contact the retailer and get a new one as this one is deffective. He did all that and they refuse to replace it. Their reason is that he waited too long to notify them of the problem. Total time was 2 weeks due to being out of town and waiting for me to look at it. They deny that its a defect and that it was due to his putting stress on the neck. Return policy is 30 days but they wont take it back cause they dont take returns on broken items and that it didnt leave the shop broken. So my question is who is wrong here? Its not a lot of money but I still feel that they owe him a new guitar. The crack is right on the joint, a properly glued joint is stronger that the wood itself so to me its defective. What should one do?

post-103-075927200 1310225580_thumb.jpg

My brother bought an Xavier guitar from Guitar Fettish. Its nothing too special ($209) but he is just starting out. After he ordered it he was out of town for a few days so it sat in the box while he was gone. When he got home he was excited about it and started to play. Shortly after that I get a call from him saying that there is a buzz while playing and what should he do. I explained to him that it could just be the change in humidity from when it was shipped and it might need a setup. The plan was for him to bring the guitar over to our moms house the coming weekend. First thing I see when I take it out of the case is the cracked neck. Its cracked right on the joint near the headstock. I tell him to contact Guitar Fettish and get a new one as this one is deffective. He did all that and they refuse to replace it. Their reason is that he waited too long to notify them of the problem. Total time was 2 weeks due to being out of town and waiting for me to look at it. They deny that its a defect and that it was due to his putting stress on the neck. Return policy is 30 days but they wont take it back cause they dont take returns on broken items and that it didnt leave the shop broken. So my question is who is wrong here? Its not a lot of money but I still feel that they owe him a new guitar. The crack is right on the joint, a properly glued joint is stronger that the wood itself so to me its defective. What should one do?

Well Sir, from a retailers point of view there's not much that can be done, mainly because of rotten customers who abuse customer service policies.

See, the one time they make an acception it'll be for someone who's trying to abuse it, which is why the rest of us get stuck in these positions.

Here are a few factors you have in your corner though;

1.) If this is your first time trying to return something then it's possible that no history is good history. Typically clients that try to return things all the time are tracked in a system.

2.) You're not looking for a refund but an exchange. If you were simply looking for your money back to go elsewhere then they'll tell you to hit the bricks.

3.) The original guitar owner is new to guitar and may not have been able to identify possible defects or flaws, and it wasn't until it was taken out of the box by someone who knows a bit about guitars that the problem was regisetered.

Basically, if they help you that's great customer service, but technically they don't have to. While morally it'd be the right thing to do, business wise they have the high ground.

Simply tell them that while you understand their policies, exchanging or repairing a guitar that was purchased for them is worth much more positive PR than a lot of negative PR on facebook, twitter, friends, online etc.

My brother bought an Xavier guitar from Guitar Fettish. Its nothing too special ($209) but he is just starting out. After he ordered it he was out of town for a few days so it sat in the box while he was gone. When he got home he was excited about it and started to play. Shortly after that I get a call from him saying that there is a buzz while playing and what should he do. I explained to him that it could just be the change in humidity from when it was shipped and it might need a setup. The plan was for him to bring the guitar over to our moms house the coming weekend. First thing I see when I take it out of the case is the cracked neck. Its cracked right on the joint near the headstock. I tell him to contact Guitar Fettish and get a new one as this one is deffective. He did all that and they refuse to replace it. Their reason is that he waited too long to notify them of the problem. Total time was 2 weeks due to being out of town and waiting for me to look at it. They deny that its a defect and that it was due to his putting stress on the neck. Return policy is 30 days but they wont take it back cause they dont take returns on broken items and that it didnt leave the shop broken. So my question is who is wrong here? Its not a lot of money but I still feel that they owe him a new guitar. The crack is right on the joint, a properly glued joint is stronger that the wood itself so to me its defective. What should one do?

It is a bad scarf joint. If they are done properly they work well and would take a huge amount of effort to break and usually the neck will fail somewhere else. If they are not done correctly they will fail easily due to improper glue or gluing/clamping method and you will see exactly what you pictured. Try to be reasonable and rational even if they aren't. if that doesn't work just let them know that you will be reporting to the BBB and creating many posts on high volume forums about the situation. This guitar probably cost him $50 to $60 ask him if it is worth it....

More info....

Did they follow their own shipping policy? If not then I would hit them up on this as it should be insured.

Shipping Policy by Most items ordered on the Guitarfetish website ship within 24 hours. It can take us up to 48-72 hours to pack some orders due to volume.

Please allow 3-7 business days for guitar orders and custom hand wired pickguards to ship.

We are not able to guarantee delivery of any order by a certain date or time. This also means we cannot ship to hotels or any other temporary address, including but not limited to PO Boxes not in the same name as the cardholder and Mailboxes Etc. locations.

We are unable to complete orders with billing and shipping addresses in different countries.

For orders with different billing and shipping addresses that are in the same country we may require ID confirmation from the customer.

Package insurance is required for all orders over $100.

Signature Confirmation will be automatically applied to all orders over $150, adult signature will be required for all orders over $180. Orders are not processed or shipped on Saturday or Sunday.

We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by Guitarfetish.com or other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.

Some other reports of broken necks...

jtg11602-07-2009, 06:26 AMI had a Xaviere 700 that came with a broken neck due to shipping. I fixed it and it was fantastic. I gave it to a buddy because ultimately, I couldn't trust it to be reliable in the long run. I'm still looking for it's twin, I'll put alot of work into it when I find it. I've had afew others hoping to match it but...

I've also had a few Agiles. I played around with the a couple Solid top AL-2900's. They were a good weight. But I decided to get an LP Standard Faded that is chambered and am very happy with it, but I am still going to find an AL-2900 and tweek it.

This was bought in 2009 and then sent back due to a crack in the neck....guitar was double boxed but there was no support under the neck. This is the natural finish brown back with 2 humbuckers....there were no coil taps as some had mentioned although there were none advertised. Les Paul style only thinner w. waist cut like a Strat in the back.Action, Fit, & Finish:The Guitar was not set up.....It probably came right off the boat from China....The top looked pretty nice ....the cut out for pick up wires on the back looked pretty crappy.Sound Quality:I only plugged it in for a little while due to the crack in the neck. The strings were way off the neck lowered the bridge alot but it still played poorly...The neck was not broken but it had a crack across it. The sound was fair....I was disapointed after reading the reviews...after playing it and hearing it....I didn't want a replacement. I have a pair of Epiphone Les Pauls...an Alvarez Strat a Washburn 335 and I have had Gibsons and Ibanezes...I'm no guitar snob....but the sound was not on par with my Epiphones.Reliability/Durability:To me the neck seemed too thin front to back....not very sturdy.... Even if it had not arrived cracked it didn't inspire confidence...would not gig without a backup.Ease of Use: Customer Support: I dealt with some guy named Jay....two words come to mind....Rude and Insulting.....HE kept trying to insist there was a brace under the neck and that the guitar was set up like a dream. I haven't seen strings that far off the neck since a 70's Stella if you know what I mean. Later a guy named Dave took over...He was fine...I got my money back but did have to pay the original $30 for having the guitar shipped to me...So Buyer Beware Overall Rating:I've been playing for 35 years I have Epiphones, Ibanez, Washburn, Alvarez, Line 6. Online the guitar looked awesome...and the thought of having a lighter weight Les Paul sounded nice. My idea is give everything a fair shot...I got a $69 Rouge acoustic for my son a few years back and it wasn't half bad....I recently got an Ibanez from China and the quality is looking pretty good so it doesn't always have to be high dollar to get a nice instrument...Just try them and see. Sad to say this wasn't as nice as it looked so I didn't order another one.

Some other issues on this thread...

http://www.tdpri.com/forum/other-guitars-other-instruments/219560-ngd-xaviere-xv-900-a-2.html

@ Artie Owl, your #3 is exactly it. He really had no clue about it till I picked it up and saw the crack. The biggest problem is that they are saying that he took too long to notify them. I understand that point of view but in all honesty had he noticed the crack on his own they would have been notified within a few days. There is absolutly no damage anywhere else so it never hit the ground causing it to break. The guitar was shipped in a hard case that he bought thru them. No damage to either the case or box. I did notice the way the case is made that it supports the neck way up around the 9-12 fret area. To me that is leaving way too much neck area exposed to bounce around.

@ Andy, I agree that it was a bad glue joint. Here is their response to that.

"The issue is that we didn’t send you a broken guitar. It got broken in between leaving this building and you emailing us about the damage. The guitar wasn’t defective due to manufacturing or workmanship- it was put under physical stress and broken."

As far as BBB goes he notified them and they basicaly told him tuff luck. He said he was going the legal route but I think in the end it will cost him more.

Well, if you feel that they're digging in their heels my recommendation is to make concessions. At this point it's not a matter of what's right or wrong or who will or won't do what, but what can you get out of them.

I.E Can they repair it at a discounted rate? Or recommend someone to repair it, after being quoted a price and splitting it with you? (As long as that cost isn't more than the guitar).

Could they exchange it for another Guitar they have in their inventory that was perhaps returned? Or a guitar that is otherwise considered new but can't be sold as new?

Will they buy the guitar back at a discounted rate as cash, and or credit to be used towards another guitar? There's a certain point where some manager somewhere will decide that their time is better spent doing other things than constantly negotiating with you over any and all possible courses of action and they'll either cut you off completely or help you out.

On a side note, we had a client in a similar situation to your brothers. We sold them a durable, almost everyday damage proof smartphone, and two days later that client brought it back saying it took a light tumble onto concrete in their bag and the whole screen was smashed.

Now, we beat the bugger out of a demo one we had and we KNEW that there was no way it "just fell" and caused that kind of damage, it was obviously direct impact damage, where scrapes and such could be seen along the side. Anyway we couldn't outright call this person a liar, and what we ended up doing was signing them up for an extended warranty program, so they could get a same phone replacement for a deductible cost much less than that of the retail cost.

That's one more thing you can try, if your brother has one of those credit card extended warranty programs (I think Visa has a decent one) and he can prove the receipt they'll pay to replace damaged stuff like that.

I found this link on VISA's site to give you an idea of repairs and extended warranties; http://usa.visa.com/personal/visa-signature/benefits/warranty-manager.jsp#anchor_6a

Personally, I think this is poor service on the part of guitarfetish.

the break is obviously a manufacturers defect, it's too clean looking to be breakage from abuse.

considering the cost of the guitar itself, I feel that legal action is not worth it for your brother... unless of course he actually wins his case, in which case he could actually include legal costs as part of his lawsuit so that they are paying for his lawyer. But if he looses, he could easily end up paying as much as he would have paid for a high end guitar by Gibson or Fender.

unfortunately sometimes policies that companies put in place to protect themselves from being scammed by dishonest customers can create problems for the occasional customer with a legitimate issue.

Regardless of the outcome, one lesson to be learned here is wait until you know that you are going to be home around the time of the delivery so that you can inspect the product immediately and report it fast enough that you don't get caught in this situation... in the case of someone who is not guitar savy, have someone who is inspect the instrument as soon as possible.

It says " Package Insurance " is required.....Does not that cover the problem ???

Guitarest mentions " If what you say is true. " I have no reason to question your honesty in this matter....

Headstocks do break during shipping...I've received guitars shipped that had broken and/or cracked headstocks,

and I've never had problems with returns.....I've dealt with GuitarFetish as a customer, and I've never had a problem...

About the BBB.....It is important to be very polite with them..and to be persistant...I've been dealing with them on a

business dispute for months now, and they do do what they are chartered to do...They have no legal authority of

much weight, however, they CAN be a good advocate if you utilize them properly.......Small Claims Court; this is an

option.......Study it first..........The guitar you bought is an inexpensive model...Perhaps it's better to repair it yourself

with some study first........I own a handful of Xavier Guitars....They are good first guitars, fun modding platforms, and

some are even usable as pro quality guitars......Their " Blemished " guitars are good buys, as are Rondo brand guitars..

Let us know how this works out.....If you choose to hound GuitarFetish, do so nicely..........

@ Artie Owl, your #3 is exactly it. He really had no clue about it till I picked it up and saw the crack. The biggest problem is that they are saying that he took too long to notify them. I understand that point of view but in all honesty had he noticed the crack on his own they would have been notified within a few days. There is absolutly no damage anywhere else so it never hit the ground causing it to break. The guitar was shipped in a hard case that he bought thru them. No damage to either the case or box. I did notice the way the case is made that it supports the neck way up around the 9-12 fret area. To me that is leaving way too much neck area exposed to bounce around.

@ Andy, I agree that it was a bad glue joint. Here is their response to that.

"The issue is that we didn't send you a broken guitar. It got broken in between leaving this building and you emailing us about the damage. The guitar wasn't defective due to manufacturing or workmanship- it was put under physical stress and broken."

As far as BBB goes he notified them and they basicaly told him tuff luck. He said he was going the legal route but I think in the end it will cost him more.

Can they prove they didn't send you a broken guitar? If they can accuse you of stress on it ( which necks are supposed to withstand if built properly) then I would ask for proof that it wasn't broken to begin with. They expect you to take their word but they won't take yours??? Were the strings loose when it was received? that's the way it should have been shipped. Also that is exactly what manufacturing and or workmanship defects looks like. If it were built correctly it wouldn't have broke under alleged physical stress... Which was probably exasperated by poor shipping packaging....

What did they do with the shipping? Did they insure it. Make sure it was signed for etc... and follow their own procedures? If they sent it uninsured and no one signed for it I would give them a kick with that.....

I also sent them a somewhat anonymous e-mail. I assume they can put two and two together...

Here is what I sent them...

Just an FYI there is a member of a forum where I am also an active member who is not happy about receiving a guitar from your company with a crack in the neck where the scarf joint is located.

The reply email from your company that stated the guitar was fine when it left your shop (can you prove it?) and that physical stress caused the damage and couldn't have been caused by defective manufacturing or craftsmanship is false. If the scarf joint was done correctly and it was properly packaged for shipping it would have held fine regardless.

When scarf joints break during shipping or from normal playing or most anything the average yahoo can do to it then that joint was defective to begin with. Full Stop...

SYK I worked for 4 different guitar companies and received and shipped thousands of guitars. I could almost count on every shipment we received of a few thousand guitars would have at least a few with broken scarf joints.

That's what happens when you get import guitars and the main problem with scarf joints. If they are done well they are solid as a rock. If they aren't then they crack and break pretty easily.

The forum post has already had about 175 views.

I have also found a few other forum sites with similar complaints and responses from "luthiers" from your support team. Is it really worth the bad reputation not to give this guy a replacement?

I understand you run a small operation but I doubt taking care of this person will put you under. So this customer has spent a whopping $209.00 on this guitar... What do you have in it $80.00 Max?

Just something to consider... I know this has already lost you at least one potential customer... How many people will I recount this story to and of the 175 or so that have read the thread what do you think they are going to say?

I've seen some good stuff about your products and service too but as I'm sure you know people tend to make public bad experiences more often than good experience...

With that I hope you consider this and reconsider your stance with the customer...

Regards,

Andy

Maybe if a few of us ping them with e-mails it will reiterate the fact that these forums are viewed and can have an impact. [thumbup]

That was nice of you.

Thanks... I just hate to see people get BS answers and that was definitely some BS. Hope it helps the OP and I don't mind taking on a pissing match now and again. I deal with large vendors on a global level every day. Cisco, Polycom, etc... and we are talking Millions of dollars and they try to pull the same kinda crap too...

Thanks Andy, that was awesome of you. As far as shipping goes I will ask him if he had to sign for it or if it was even insured. I totaly agree with you about them having $80 into the guitar themself. Im sure Xavier wont care, they will look at it and just issue a credit. The only thing they will be out is the shipping both ways. Ive delt with some warranty issues where i work and it never comes out of our pocket as a company, the vender comes in and looks at our rejected items agrees they are bad and issues us a credit. They dont care when it broke how long it was in service or any of that. As long as the part had a warranty to begin with.

Cisco would never do anything like that........ lol

Yeah right[rolleyes] I had a TAC case open with them for over a year and a half before I finally proved to them they have a Bug in one of their products that was causing issues with our service.

So here is the response I got

Andy,

We cannot control customers maligning us on the internet- period.

If I’m thinking of the correct customer and incident, this customer failed to notify us that the guitar was broken and waited weeks to tell us. Unfortunately, the shipper and UPS must be notified immediately in order for a damage claim to happen.

Thanks,

John

Customer Support

This was my response... SYK... The offer in the end to fix the guitar is legitimate.

John,

I appreciate your response.

Yes you are correct about the guitar in question and I understand your stance on the time it took to report. You probably also understand that people have situations arise where they are unable to check something out immediately. So worst case scenario is he had it a few weeks and the neck joint cracked... You and I both know that scarf joints are prone to failure if they are not glued and clamped correctly. Given the quantity these guitars are produced in it is inevitable that there will be a percentage of them that someone has under glued or didn't clamp well etc... I would assume you also know what kind of intentional or unintentional stress it takes to break a scarf joint that has been glued and clamped properly.

From what I understand this person isn't wanting his money back and just wants another guitar ( minus the cracked scarf joint of course ) Not an unreasonable request to consider and while you cannot control customers maligning you on the internet ( which in this case this person is actually being quite magnanimous in that he presented the post as "Who is right?" ) You have the opportunity at a very minimal ( if any ) cost to you to end a post that now has close to 300 people who have read it with a positive resolution and re-enforce that you have a great product for the money and are a reputable and reasonable company to buy from.

I can tell you from my perspective before I buy anything from someone I haven't purchased from before I always search for reviews of customer service. When I see a review where there was an issue (especially where the customer may have even been technically "in the wrong" ) but the seller still makes it right gives me 100% confidence that this is a good merchant and or individual. This is the customers 1st guitar he has ever owned and he chose to purchase it from you most likely based on the generally positive reviews that I have also read about the guitars and your company. Personally I hate to see either you or him get the bad end of the deal when possibly a little concession from both parties involved could benefit both of you.

Reputations are made and broken pretty easily in the electronic age and it is not always fair or accurate. I also understand that you can't always make things right and allow people to take advantage of you in fear of this happening. To me it would seem to be a situation of picking your battles.

As i said before I have been on both sides of this situation and know very well that regardless if the neck cracked during shipping or even if it occurred after it was received the reply to the customer that it broke from physical force and had nothing to do with manufacturing quality is a poor excuse. If you can sell these for $209.00 and make some kind of profit then we both know the QC and quality from the manufacturer is not going to be of the highest standards and consistency.

It also bums me out because I am really interested in the XV900... Looks like a nice guitar for the money... but what would you do? What do you think the other 300 people (and growing) who read the post would do? Ironically a lot of people will probably check out your site and see these guitars so you get some free advertising and exposure. They might also read and check out some reviews of the guitars you sell ( as I said I read some good things). They might even think about buying one... but guess what else is going to be in the back of their mind?

This will be my last correspondence concerning this as I'm not in the business of harassment. If you choose to maintain your stance on the issue I will not malign you or your business but if asked I will not recommend it either ( I'm only one person so I doubt that will make much impact on you)

So I'm sure you are wondering by now why should I care either way and why am I involving myself in something that I have no stake in. The answer is I truly believe that guitars have the potential to change peoples lives. If I can do something that could possibly change someones life like buying my 1st guitar 30 years ago did for me I will. If you choose not to exchange the guitar I will offer to fix the guitar for him for free. I believe in good karma and helping people when and how I can.

Regards,

Andy

Let me know what if anything happens and as I said I will fix the guitar for free if you would like.

So here is the response I got

Andy,

We cannot control customers maligning us on the internet- period.

If I'm thinking of the correct customer and incident, this customer failed to notify us that the guitar was broken and waited weeks to tell us. Unfortunately, the shipper and UPS must be notified immediately in order for a damage claim to happen.

Thanks,

John

Customer Support

This was my response... SYK... The offer in the end to fix the guitar is legitimate.

John,

I appreciate your response.

Yes you are correct about the guitar in question and I understand your stance on the time it took to report. You probably also understand that people have situations arise where they are unable to check something out immediately. So worst case scenario is he had it a few weeks and the neck joint cracked... You and I both know that scarf joints are prone to failure if they are not glued and clamped correctly. Given the quantity these guitars are produced in it is inevitable that there will be a percentage of them that someone has under glued or didn't clamp well etc... I would assume you also know what kind of intentional or unintentional stress it takes to break a scarf joint that has been glued and clamped properly.

From what I understand this person isn't wanting his money back and just wants another guitar ( minus the cracked scarf joint of course ) Not an unreasonable request to consider and while you cannot control customers maligning you on the internet ( which in this case this person is actually being quite magnanimous in that he presented the post as "Who is right?" ) You have the opportunity at a very minimal ( if any ) cost to you to end a post that now has close to 300 people who have read it with a positive resolution and re-enforce that you have a great product for the money and are a reputable and reasonable company to buy from.

I can tell you from my perspective before I buy anything from someone I haven't purchased from before I always search for reviews of customer service. When I see a review where there was an issue (especially where the customer may have even been technically "in the wrong" ) but the seller still makes it right gives me 100% confidence that this is a good merchant and or individual. This is the customers 1st guitar he has ever owned and he chose to purchase it from you most likely based on the generally positive reviews that I have also read about the guitars and your company. Personally I hate to see either you or him get the bad end of the deal when possibly a little concession from both parties involved could benefit both of you.

Reputations are made and broken pretty easily in the electronic age and it is not always fair or accurate. I also understand that you can't always make things right and allow people to take advantage of you in fear of this happening. To me it would seem to be a situation of picking your battles.

As i said before I have been on both sides of this situation and know very well that regardless if the neck cracked during shipping or even if it occurred after it was received the reply to the customer that it broke from physical force and had nothing to do with manufacturing quality is a poor excuse. If you can sell these for $209.00 and make some kind of profit then we both know the QC and quality from the manufacturer is not going to be of the highest standards and consistency.

It also bums me out because I am really interested in the XV900... Looks like a nice guitar for the money... but what would you do? What do you think the other 300 people (and growing) who read the post would do? Ironically a lot of people will probably check out your site and see these guitars so you get some free advertising and exposure. They might also read and check out some reviews of the guitars you sell ( as I said I read some good things). They might even think about buying one... but guess what else is going to be in the back of their mind?

This will be my last correspondence concerning this as I'm not in the business of harassment. If you choose to maintain your stance on the issue I will not malign you or your business but if asked I will not recommend it either ( I'm only one person so I doubt that will make much impact on you)

So I'm sure you are wondering by now why should I care either way and why am I involving myself in something that I have no stake in. The answer is I truly believe that guitars have the potential to change peoples lives. If I can do something that could possibly change someones life like buying my 1st guitar 30 years ago did for me I will. If you choose not to exchange the guitar I will offer to fix the guitar for him for free. I believe in good karma and helping people when and how I can.

Regards,

Andy

Let me know what if anything happens and as I said I will fix the guitar for free if you would like.

Dude thats awesome if they dont fix it I will offer to pay for the shipping to Andy

Wow Andy you're really going above and beyond on this one. My brother joined the forum yeasterday and has been following this thread. I know in the end they will never come thru for him and its a shame. In the beginging the guy told him to pack it up and UPS would be picking it up the next day and send the new one as soon as there was confirmation from UPS. After 13 days of waiting for UPS or word from him he contacted them again and was told they wont cover it sorry for the inconvenience. I have bought from them in the past and have had excelent service. I bought some pickups, pots etc from them, when I got the pots they were all missing nuts and washers. I sent them a message and within a few days I had a whole bag of both, not just the 4 i was shorted. After that kind of treatment I was more than happy to suggest them to my brother for his guitar purchase. Unfortunatly if they dont make good with him and I truly believe they wont then I will not buy from them again nor will I suggest them to anyone else. It kinda sucks cause I was eying up the xv-599 to use a backup.

@Andy R Thank you all very much for your support.

Yeah after I had sent the pictures of the guitar damage to John (one of the pics I sent is in the top post) had stated that:

Great. Thanks for the pictures.

I’ll get the UPS guy started on the damage claim.

Please pack the guitar back up using the original packaging and box, if possible.

UPS should be by on Thursday to pick this up from you.

Thanks,

John

Make a claim with the shipper. "Hidden Damage" I wouldn't wait very long to get this ball rolling. 2 weeks is a bit much for even them to stomach.

In the begining they were going to get a claim started with UPS but came back 14 days later saying they wont cover it cause he waited too long to report it. This all started back in May. All of May was spent emailing back and forth getting no where, at one point no communication from them for 14 days. BBB took another few weeks to get back to him.

Archived