Gibson Brands Forums

Went to Guitar Center today

Kimbabig

picked this up

P1050291.jpg

Tried out a Yamaha Sbg 1000, loved it, although I didn't care for how low the action the previous owner had. Talked to a nice man who owned a 2000 and listened to me for a bit (god bless him, lol)

Sold the unknown washburn (leave me alone)

I was notified some chick was checking me out afterwards, but I was too busy playing guitar to notice, I didn't think women liked to see me wank.

Out in the parking lot I saw the coolest van ever, looked something like this,23BeckerJetVanConversionOfMercedesSprinter1.jpg

the owner said they run upwards of 57 grand, Yikes.

ate at panda express and went home, where I am now.

I have a little vibro champ xd I use when I wish to keep it quiet, they really aren't bad little amps. Replaced the stock 6v6 and 12ax7 with some JJs and put in a new Jennsen, really opened her up.

I replaced the stock speaker with a full range speaker and the amp got 50% better. I could not bare the sound of the stock speaker.

The tubes don't change the sound much because the amp does a lot of modeling, including the clean channel

I replaced the stock speaker with a full range speaker and the amp got 50% better. I could not bare the sound of the stock speaker.

The tubes don't change the sound much because the amp does a lot of modeling, including the clean channel

I only changed the tubes because the stock GT garbage died in 4 months.

Archived