Gibson Brands Forums

tamborine players

saturn

Guest farnsbarns

whos your favorite and do you prefer when they hit it against the palm of the hand or the side of the leg ](*,)

Classic [lol]

Tamborine use has been creeping into Finnish Death Metal lately.......

As such, my favorite Death Metal tamborine player is JJJokdjjfhinnslaviinstein Moryytussrweeenivveeeen ZZingerjjjmintrrieewwwm......

His tamborine is empowered with EMG 81 Super L custom wound pickups, played through modded Marshalls set for SLASHTONE....

I prefer it when he slams it against the bass player's head....just sayin'......

I can't imagine even having a favorite tambourine player [confused] , but I'm just a bass player............

BTW: If the world's best tambourine player slammed it against my head, I'd help him achieve true fame and fortune posthumously :-k

As such, my favorite Death Metal tamborine player is JJJokdjjfhinnslaviinstein Moryytussrweeenivveeeen ZZingerjjjmintrrieewwwm......

His tamborine is empowered with EMG 81 Super L custom wound pickups, played through modded Marshalls set for SLASHTONE....

I prefer it when he slams it against the bass player's head....just sayin'......

[lol][lol][lol] Best response ever! [lol][lol][lol]

I can't imagine even having a favorite tambourine player [confused] , but I'm just a bass player............

BTW: If the world's best tambourine player slammed it against my head, I'd help him achieve true fame and fortune posthumously :-k

You do realize this post was made in jest, right [biggrin]

Yeah this cant be topped! I love in Zeppelins live version of stairway when Plant starts going nuts on the tamborine beating it off his chest and stuff pretty sure he was just high and having a good time, but still funny none the less.

He's nervous because he was signing my son's Monkee's Greatest Hits album and he dropped the record and it busted into pieces.

What a bummer. At least he got his autograph. I loved The Monkeys, used to watch them all of the time. Wish they would have been allowed to do their own thing on the show, would have been interesting.

Looking at the picture more, I can see some weird looks in your kids' faces. Wouldn't want to be Davey at that point of time. [biggrin]

Bizarre concept. Hire a bunch of musicians to pretend to be musicians who pick sync to other musicians...... Never quite understood that. (although, I think there were only a couple 'real' musicians in the group when they hired them)

If memory serves me, and sometimes it don't, Tork and Nesmith were aspiring musicians before they were hired as actors. Dolenz and Jones were aspiring actors who became musicians.

Whatever the case I loved their music videos (before we knew what a music video was) and their music. OH... and LO-O-O-O-OVED the Monkeemobile.

Archived