Gibson Brands Forums

Who's the worst band in the world?

cam011235

k dude i see your point my apologies..maybe i should do a thread that has nothing to do with music and is how stupid people are getting?? [biggrin]

gotta keep the respect eh cobber ?? [thumbup] [thumbup]

RolfHarris.gif

crikey..!! [confused]

LMAO!!!!!!!! All that from just agreeing with a post! Easy tiger everything is fine this end :)

I LOVE GUITAR FORUMS!

Matt xxxxxxxxx

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh come on guys, you're talking about Intentions. Sure there's something to respect about any artist that tries and succeeds, but good intentions aside, not everyone pulls it off like they intended. Sometimes the Chef can go thru Chef School, present you with a menu and a sales line, you hire him to cater you event and the Food Sucks!! His intentions were there but the skills fell flat. Let's remember good intentions paved the Highway to Hell.

Besides, it's art. No one is going to create art that pleases everybody. "It may be hanging in the Louvre, but doesn't do anything for me". or "Dude, Monet Sucks".

It's OK to dislike someones work. After all, aren't videos and singles submitted for our approval. Do we have to make them feel good by saying, "You just keep on making your art, it's good if you like it".

Personally I'd rather play for a discerning audience that expects something out of me, and I hope the Majority of those listening will like it. I'd never begin to hope "Everybody" will like it.

these guys are correct in a sense..technically i agree with them..however as you say much interpretation of art is subjective and open to variable reactions...however the context of this thread is satire it is purely intended to be funny and not be taken to seriously..well thats my take on it every one else will have their own version of it thats art its subjective by nature...

the bottom line is i can be a real prick at times and think its funny when i c a tacky hair metal band or some ****** that sux ..so i like to have a laugh sometimes at their expense

2s9vcc8.jpg

SUX!!! ^^

Archived