Gibson Brands Forums

Who's the worst band in the world?

cam011235

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've posted this "band" before. They're a danish act, and they actually play sold out concerts, mainly because they're so far off that people think they are cool.

Enjoy. Smoke On the Water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Op0v3i7vr0

O.K., Duane is right but you've just got to admire the balls of this lot!

I especially loved the line;

"Frank's Summer of Bananas...."

[woot]

P.

yeah i agree there needs to be respect but to be totally honest i listen to some 'music' with contempt but i do respect the fact they are out there doing it regardless of the style or taste of music which of course is subjective..

people have asked me what i think of an artist who i loathe and i will say their music stinks but they are out there doing it so i respect that and good luck to them ..they are doing it thats what counts..but hey dont we all sort of internally hear some songs and feel nausea or that feeling oh no not this song?

its just a joke thread guys sorry didnt mean to offend any one..it wasnt intended as a troll thread

ummm..coz he was deep purples guitarist and they make him look bad..Ritchie Blackmore should to..why do you ask? [confused]

I dunno... Just struck me as odd that you mentioned Steve Morse suing instead of Richie Blackmore ( Since he is the founder of Deep Purple and wrote the iconic riff). I guess I would equate it to saying something like Sammy Hagar should sue someone who played Eruption poorly....

Anyway... Harmless question with no ill intent. msp_biggrin.gif

I think the thread is funny. Anyone who takes this stuff that serious is a bit too serious in book.

So I stand by my opinion.... All bands SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!! msp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gif I hate em' all!!! Booooooooooooooooh! Blah haha!

Andy

I dunno... Just struck me as odd that you mentioned Steve Morse suing instead of Richie Blackmore ( Since he is the founder of Deep Purple and wrote the iconic riff). I guess I would equate it to saying something like Sammy Hagar should sue someone who played Eruption poorly....

Anyway... Harmless question with no ill intent. msp_biggrin.gif

I think the thread is funny. Anyone who takes this stuff that serious is a bit too serious in book.

So I stand by my opinion.... All bands SUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!!!! msp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gifmsp_flapper.gif I hate em' all!!! Booooooooooooooooh! Blah haha!

Andy

yeah cool i see your point steve never wrote the song true your correct..apologies..i havent been taking this thread to seriously it is intended for purley amusement purposes ..just a bit of a laugh i was hoping to see some hair metal or euro song contests i mean theres so many contenders out there [biggrin]

80s3.jpgjustin-bieber-1.jpg

SUX!! ^^

Same here

If someone is really trying to give the effort, I believe it's worthy of some element of respect...

Well said Duane.

Matt

Oh come on guys, you're talking about Intentions. Sure there's something to respect about any artist that tries and succeeds, but good intentions aside, not everyone pulls it off like they intended. Sometimes the Chef can go thru Chef School, present you with a menu and a sales line, you hire him to cater you event and the Food Sucks!! His intentions were there but the skills fell flat. Let's remember good intentions paved the Highway to Hell.

Besides, it's art. No one is going to create art that pleases everybody. "It may be hanging in the Louvre, but doesn't do anything for me". or "Dude, Monet Sucks".

It's OK to dislike someones work. After all, aren't videos and singles submitted for our approval. Do we have to make them feel good by saying, "You just keep on making your art, it's good if you like it".

Personally I'd rather play for a discerning audience that expects something out of me, and I hope the Majority of those listening will like it. I'd never begin to hope "Everybody" will like it.

Archived