Gibson Brands Forums

Kinda bummed

duane v

:(

I haven't played this guitar in a year.... I asked my daughter if she wanted it, but she stated the fretboard in too wide... And I too have issues with wide fret-boards, so I'm at a pass with the ol girl [confused] ...

I've modified her with a 1981 Dimarzio superD in the bridge, and a random Gibson pup with a gold Gibson embossed pup cover at the neck, a gold plated harmonica bridge and gold aluminum tailpiece with some gold waffle back tuners....

I'm considering selling her, because it just dont get played at all, and I have no emotional attachment to the guitar

:(

I haven't played this guitar in a year.... I asked my daughter if she wanted it, but she stated the fretboard in too wide... And I too have issues with wide fret-boards, so I'm at a pass with the ol girl [confused] ...

I've modified her with a 1981 Dimarzio superD in the bridge, and a random Gibson pup with a gold Gibson embossed pup cover at the neck, a gold plated harmonica bridge and gold aluminum tailpiece with some gold waffle back tuners....

I'm considering selling her, because it just dont get played at all, and I have no emotional attachment to the guitar

Sell it.

IMO, I'd take off all your mods, you probably won't be able to recoup that investment, they often go for around 400-500 on craigslist.

Put the money towards something you'd use

Sell it.

IMO, I'd take off all your mods, you probably won't be able to recoup that investment, they often go for around 400-500 on craigslist.

Put the money towards something you'd use

I wouldn't sell it for that much, because it's really a players guitar rather than an investment piece... If I decide to sell it, it would be $350 with shipping, and I'll include the gig bag that it came with.... will see [confused]

I wouldn't sell it for that much, because it's really a players guitar rather than an investment piece... If I decide to sell it, it would be $350 with shipping, and I'll include the gig bag that it came with.... will see [confused]

Oh yeah I know. I'm just saying, that's what they go for. but if you aren't feeling it, and it seems as though you have a decent number of guitars so its not like you "need" it as a backup or something. [biggrin]

Good luck man, hope if you get rid of it, it makes both parties happy [thumbup]

You know where to find me......I'm known for taking care of lonely guitars......[wink][woot]eusa_pray.gif[drool][thumbup]:rolleyes: ....

( I'm also known for using smilies a little bit...)

I'd like that SG because, my ex-took all of mine, except for one, see upcoming pic...

Duane modded guitars are the best !!!! And, I wanna be as cool as EVOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [scared] ......

You know where to find me......I'm known for taking care of lonely guitars......[wink][woot]eusa_pray.gif[drool][thumbup]:rolleyes: ....

( I'm also known for using smilies a little bit...)

I'd like that SG because, my ex-took all of mine, except for one, see upcoming pic...

Duane modded guitars are the best !!!! And, I wanna be as cool as EVOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [scared] ......

LOL!!!

You certainly gave the Epi ET-275 a nice home.... That guitar was a looker [thumbup]

Oh my.............Oh my...That 's so beautiful it hurts............

I'm doing an Epi Forum "Review" on the ET......Finally found time.......

I'd love to own that SG...........eusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gifeusa_pray.gif ......

Pretty neat SG, if I hadn't just bought the ac30 and growing my family of pedals I might fight Damian over it and mod it some more.

Ah Jeff, that is so perfect from the " Karma Cop " !!! You only need one SG !!!!! Me too !!!!!

I just found it !!!!!!!!!! I actually run a home for lonely guitars....Many have been rescued, and have been saved !!!!!!!

Ah Jeff, that is so perfect from the " Karma Cop " !!! You only need one SG !!!!! Me too !!!!!

I just found it !!!!!!!!!! I actually run a home for lonely guitars....Many have been rescued, and have been saved !!!!!!!

I'd like to adopt two please!

you know... to ummmmm... ease up your work. I'd hate to see any of them go without proper attention [biggrin]

I think she is wearing someone else s jewelry. And I think she is a he.

No reason to feel sad. What you have there is something that could make someone's day and then some.

You could hang on to it until you discover someone who loves it and has no means and donate. Or sell it on the cheap.

Why not look at it as an opportunity to spread some serious joy?

I think she is wearing someone else s jewelry. And I think she is a he.

No reason to feel sad. What you have there is something that could make someone's day and then some.

You could hang on to it until you discover someone who loves it and has no means and donate. Or sell it on the cheap.

Why not look at it as an opportunity to spread some serious joy?

Um..........Me.....I do not want Duane to feel sad.....You've heard some of my music......[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ........

Duane, my buddy would probably love that guitar, especially for $350!

as for myself, Im also not a fan of wide necks, but be prepared for a PM about it! [biggrin]

TehBeast....The new SGs are Firebird Xs......He WANTS ONE.....they are awesome.........

[lol] [lol] Damian, thats the worst decoy you could have possibly used [lol] [lol]

You leave me speechless.....Um, ah, SGs can not be imported into Canada due to the, um, ah, shape......[confused] [confused] [confused] ......

Oh my.............Oh my...That 's so beautiful it hurts............

I'm doing an Epi Forum "Review" on the ET......Finally found time.......

IF you DO, be sure to drop a PM on me so I don't miss it!!!! Folks seem to have lost

the interest/enthusiasm to write reviews!!!!!!!

All contributions welcomed! [thumbup]

i'll soon be doing a review, and a DIY when the custom 2x12" cab come in for the new Blues Jr..

and, back on topic......y'all are bad, so due to your misbehavior I'M the only one that D could possibly sell it to!

[laugh] J.K. but it DOES look like a swell guitar!

Archived