Gibson Brands Forums

What's for dinner?

Silenced Fred

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stir fry looks good, Fred. If you like sugar snap peas, you should try those in your stir fry. The crunch adds a nice textural element.

I only cook 2-3 nights a week, and my wife usually cooks once, Tonight I made braised butternut squash with Swiss chard over penne pasta. This time of year I cook a ton of squash. Usually acorn or butternut, but I do some spaghetti squash, too.

Looks like a bone stock 1911.

Is that a Colt or a Springfield or something else?

don't taze me, its a norinco, but it works like a top [laugh]

worth noting, in the picture if you look at the top just behind the chair leg, there's the esquire and amp [thumbup]

don't taze me, its a norinco, but it works like a top [laugh]

worth noting, in the picture if you look at the top just behind the chair leg, there's the esquire and amp [thumbup]

Dang.....You need an AtlasStand for your amp !!!!!!

Stir fry looks good, Fred. If you like sugar snap peas, you should try those in your stir fry. The crunch adds a nice textural element.

I only cook 2-3 nights a week, and my wife usually cooks once, Tonight I made braised butternut squash with Swiss chard over penne pasta. This time of year I cook a ton of squash. Usually acorn or butternut, but I do some spaghetti squash, too.

word.

i went to the store today, and they didn't have any that were looking too good so i passed.

acorn squash is the best man

and j-dub, i got no problem with guns, got a few of my own, but i don't take pictures of them with my liquor

and j-dub, i got no problem with guns, got a few of my own, but i don't take pictures of them with my liquor

are you 21? [laugh]

(smart arse moment, my bad)

no worries bud, i would have taken pictures of the pizza wifey made, but it tastes way better than it looks [thumbup]

(we should start a "things that go boom" thread) [tongue]

This time of year I cook a ton of squash. Usually acorn or butternut, but I do some spaghetti squash, too.

I like your style, brother. Autumn squash is the best. I make a squash soup in the fall that is super tasty. I put in one butternut, one acorn, a large sweet potato, and about half pound of smokey ham or bacon. For seasonings I use pumpkin pie-ish: a cinnamon stick, nutmeg, and a little clove or allspice.

I like your style, brother. Autumn squash is the best. I make a squash soup in the fall that is super tasty. I put in one butternut, one acorn, a large sweet potato, and about half pound of smokey ham or bacon. For seasonings I use pumpkin pie-ish: a cinnamon stick, nutmeg, and a little clove or allspice.

holy lucy in the sky with diamonds! i think i might have to try this

i'm with fuzzy on this one. sounds pretty darn savory [tongue]

believe it or not, we had home made pizza, wifey is a awesome cook [thumbup]

but now i drink a little treat a brought back from cancun last week [flapper]

005.jpg

I didn't think they allowed hand weapons in Canada. Maybe only visiting Americans can't have them....

I didn't think they allowed hand weapons in Canada. Maybe only visiting Americans can't have them....

handguns are classified as restricted weapons, just another license imposed upon us. i think Americans can bring their own (likely a crap load of paper work) up here to shoot, i believe hunters and competition shooters do it often.

i just wish we had something that resembled the 2A "the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed"

Archived