Gibson Brands Forums

water

Silenced Fred

I love water.

I especially love water when I'm boozing. Stay hydrated and you'll never be hung over. [thumbup]

when i'm drunk, i get two 33.8 fl oz. arrowhead water bottles from 7/11 for a dollar each, then chug them both and take a shower in hot water.

water water water water

when i'm drunk, i get two 33.8 fl oz. arrowhead water bottles from 7/11 for a dollar each, then chug them both and take a shower in hot water.

water water water water

When I'm drinking, I fill my Brita filter up with delicious water. I like it at a warmer temperature because then my body absorbs it faster. There's a good chance that I'll go through three or four of those. When I'm drunk, I chug Gatorade so I don't get a nasty visit from Mr. Morning-After.

You like water? Come to Portland.

We got more water and more kinds of water than anywhere in the world. We got water coming and going. Even the air is wet.

We have ALL sizes of rivers, and springs. Above ground and below. Everything is wet.

We also have more activist and environmentalist per square mile than anywhere in the country. We have stores where you can BUY water from all over the world. We have expensive water, and cheap water. We even have fake water. We have good water and bad water, and right water and wrong water.

I'm a big fan of water... drink it all the time.

I mostly drink it filtered fom the tap. When I need portability, I prefer Dasani. I know it's just filtered water with minerals added, but I think it tastes good.

I despise when I order a water when eating out, and they put a lemon slice in it.

Fiji water is delicious

Very much so.

I mostly drink it filtered fom the tap. When I need portability, I prefer Dasani. I know it's just filtered water with minerals added, but I think it tastes good.

I despise when I order a water when eating out, and they put a lemon slice in it.

Not a big fan, the few times I tried it it seemed salty to me.

I have a klean kanteen water bottle (in baby blue covered in stickers just so i can fit in around Colorado). I love water

Filtered from the tap is best, especially when its slightly chilled, cold enough to quench your thirst, warm enough to make it chuggable.

I hate Dasani water, but my family loves it. I'm a big fan of Ice Mountain or Arrowhead (I secretly think its the same thing but don't tell anyone)

I love when they put lemon in my water, but not when they give me a little little tiny slice of lemon with like 15 seeds in it and the lemon just disintegrates. I didn't ask for water with pulp, I don't even like orange juice with pulp.

Nice choice... I have one too. In order to truly fit in, it must be obtained from REI.

I bought mine from Amazon.com, it was on sale like 7 bucks! I got the "sport top" or whatever so I don't have to unscrew the lid every time from Jax in FoCo though, so I fit in more than you!

Water tastes better when it comes from a klean kanteen bottle

I bought mine from Amazon.com, it was on sale like 7 bucks! I got the "sport top" or whatever so I don't have to unscrew the lid every time from Jax in FoCo though, so I fit in more than you!

Water tastes better when it comes from a klean kanteen bottle

****, yea you got me beat. That's a great price too.

I totally agree, stainless steel lends a taste to water that i crave.

Oh... and I love Jax.

****, yea you got me beat. That's a great price too.

I totally agree, stainless steel lends a taste to water that i crave.

Oh... and I love Jax.

I wasn't going to buy one, but Amazon had the baby blue on clearance and I couldn't pass it up.

The metallic taste is awesome, and I'm not even being a jerk.

Jax is awesome, besides for the fact that when I applied for a job, it took them 3 months to get back to me to tell me they were no longer hiring... thanks for that.

Colorado water > illinois water IMO

You like water? Come to Portland.

We got more water and more kinds of water than anywhere in the world. We got water coming and going. Even the air is wet.

We have ALL sizes of rivers, and springs. Above ground and below. Everything is wet.

We also have more activist and environmentalist per square mile than anywhere in the country. We have stores where you can BUY water from all over the world. We have expensive water, and cheap water. We even have fake water. We have good water and bad water, and right water and wrong water.

And in the immortal words of W.C. Fields Fish still **** in all of them!

Archived