Doritos Tapatio

Jantha

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cholula is great!

Wait till you try Pico Pica.

Snapshot2011-11-0717-39-38.jpg

I'll have to keep an eye out for that one. I always like to try new sauces.

Have you tried the Green Taco Sauce? I love almost any sauce with Tomatillos in it.

Let me work this out for you, logical proof style:

1. If a jalapeño is a pepper, then a chipotle is a pepper

2. A jalapeño is a pepper

C. Therefore, a chipotle is a pepper

You follow?

but if your mother is your aunt...

and the sun only rises on days that end in y...

You mean a food poisoning dispensary. That place is bad news.

I'm not a big fan of the place. Although, It was my first introduction to the odd trend of football sized burritos. The last time I was in there, about 6 years ago, there were a few customers raising a stink with the management because there was a fly in their order. That was enough for me.

I'm not a big fan of the place. Although, It was my first introduction to the odd trend of football sized burritos. The last time I was in there, about 6 years ago, there were a few customers raising a stink with the management because there was a fly in their order. That was enough for me.

It's owned by McDonald's. What do you expect?

**** son!

well, to be honest, i haven't had a bad experience there, but i don't eat there often

I wasn't aware that it was ever owned by McDonald's. I remember eating at the original location in Denver many years ago and being impressed. On subsequent visits however, I've just found it bland.

Have you tried Big City Burrito? I think it's much better than Chipotle... and it was founded in FoCo. I don't think they've spread to many other states yet.

I wasn't aware that it was ever owned by McDonald's. I remember eating at the original location in Denver many years ago and being impressed. On subsequent visits however, I've just found it bland.

Have you tried Big City Burrito? I think it's much better than Chipotle... and it was founded in FoCo. I don't think they've spread to many other states yet.

I had Big City Burrito once... and I'm never going back.

It was pretty bad man, not gonna lie, I didn't get the appeal at all

I had Big City Burrito once... and I'm never going back.

It was pretty bad man, not gonna lie, I didn't get the appeal at all

[lol]... I can't vouch for everything on their menu, but I like their potato burrito.

[lol]... I can't vouch for everything on their menu, but I like their potato burrito.

i went with some friends, and they said "you gotta get the chicken mole maaaaaannnn its so good. so i did. and it was not.

i have heard decent things about their potato burrito, i might have to get that and see if they can redeem themselves. it was very bland, and the beans were undercooked

To me it seems weird to talk about these types of chains because in Chicago we have a *huge* Mexican population. There's a mom and pop taqueria on every corner. If the one closest to you is crappy, you just walk another block.

And this place has killer pollo en mole - http://www.losnopalesrestaurant.com/index.html

Archived