Gibson Brands Forums

For all our forum friends across the pond.

cookieman15061

Guest farnsbarns

"...At the tone, the time will be Twenty-six Railroad..."

And the Floing-Boing Welfing Clompers are just going through a bad patch...

LOL!

P.

I don't know though, the Cointon Spinky Wompers have had a great game this kettle. 70 Fluff is an amazing score against any side. 40 Flabe just proves my point. They aren't a pushover!

On a side note, don't you just love Frantle Tromp-Wibbler, he is my favourite sports pundit. Very informative.

I wonder why they used that particular recording of British radio though. Wouldn't it have been cheaper to make it all up with silly words?

On a side note, don't you just love Frantle Tromp-Wibbler, he is my favourite sports pundit. Very informative.

LOL!

I'm old enough to remeber when his cousin, Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel, took the Luton seat for the Silly Party with 12,441 votes.

It was a good night for the Silly Party; Jethro Q. Walrustitty took Leicester with a staggering 32,108 !

For any of you that might have missed it, here is the clip from the Television Studio on that wonderful night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFTx6AKmU

P.

Guest farnsbarns

LOL!

I'm old enough to remeber when his cousin, Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel, took the Luton seat for the Silly Party with 12,441 votes.

It was a good night for the Silly Party; Jethro Q. Walrustitty took Leicester with a staggering 32,108 !

For any of you that might have missed it, here is the clip from the Television Studio on that wonderful night...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31FFTx6AKmU

P.

Ahh yes, Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel. He can trace his heritage back to The Knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziiinnggggggg Ni formerly known as The Knights who say Ni. An interesting candidate. Did you know he didn't want to be a politician at all, never did, he wrote a song about it.

Ahh yes, Tarquin Fin-tim-lin-bin-whin-bim-lim-bus-stop-F'tang-F'tang-Olé-Biscuitbarrel. He can trace his heritage back to The Knights who say Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Ziiinnggggggg Ni formerly known as The Knights who say Ni. An interesting candidate. Did you know he didn't want to be a politician at all, never did, he wrote a song about it.

Was it this one...?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO1w4WlIXvI

"Rene Descartes was a drunken fart : "I Drink Therefore I am".................Ho Ho Ho !

I thought it about time to get our Antipodean cousins in on the act...here's one especially for them.

This is how Australians sound to, well, the rest of the world....

WARNING : The word 'Poofter' features several times......don't open if you are of a nervous disposition!!! LOL!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_f_p0CgPeyA

P.

I love British humor.

About 25 years ago when living in Arkansas I called a warehouse in New York to make an order and the person on the other end of the phone asked me if Arkansas was in New York or New Jersey.

I love British humor.

About 25 years ago when living in Arkansas I called a warehouse in New York to make an order and the person on the other end of the phone asked me if Arkansas was in New York or New Jersey.

And here was me thinking american's didnt get british humour

Now that we have that little cultural exchange out the way can we get back to guitars :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAAHHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA [lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol][lol] I've been raised in different states in America my whole life....spot on mate....

While in Memphis several years ago I used my Visa card in a record store and was asked for my ID I handed the clerk my Newfoundland and Labrador drivers licence and she said "What state is that?" my guess is that geography wasn't her best subject.

Archived