Gibson Brands Forums

Gaming

Thundergod

I didn't say they shouldn't - I just said I didn't understand having the time. I can play a scrabble word or read your post and be back to chasing after the two-year old in a minute or so. I doubt a game console is conducive to that.

Contrary to the conclusion to which you have jumped, I actually think gaming would be fun if I had the time to learn and then play the games.

As far as the only available choices being watching or interacting with the TV, I actually prefer to turn it off and spend any free time I do get outside. I'd much rather spend my time in/on/near the water given the choice of that or "gaming". My choice.

Game consoles have Pause buttons.

I have asked for an xbox 360 for Xmas. I love all the James Bond and Call Of Duty games as well as the Star Wars and Assasins Creed stuff! On the old xbox one of my favourites was Carmagedon!

You could either win the race conventionally, or win by destroying the other cars. You got extra points for the most horrendous (and fun) things; like mowing a congregation of old ladies down! It was such a great stress relief after a hard day LOL

Matt

The amount I have been playing has actually been dropping off pretty sharply the last few years unless it is as a social function now; but with Skyrim and Skyward sword out and Diablo 3 on the horizon I will be looking into figuring out how to scrape the extra cash together to start playing again.

Archived