Gibson Brands Forums

Dr Z

Mark

So I am watching the Packers take care of the Lions and a Toyota Prius commercial comes on

and kinda features a Red Dr Z amp. I thought it was odd to have a boutique amp featured like that.

Well I mentioned it to the crowd around me and needless to say they couldn't care less.

I thought it was cool.

Does anyone remember the Brad Paisley/Hershey chocolate ad from a few years ago? where they are all sitting on the beach, Brad has a red Dr Z amp, and is playing a tele- I always thought it was kinda silly- who plays electric guitar on the beach? and where did they get the electricity to run it?

Does anyone remember the Brad Paisley/Hershey chocolate ad from a few years ago? where they are all sitting on the beach, Brad has a red Dr Z amp, and is playing a tele- I always thought it was kinda silly- who plays electric guitar on the beach? and where did they get the electricity to run it?

A currant bush maybe?

(insert bad joke snare roll here)

[lol][blink][lol]

From a Toyota Prius.............

Archived