Gibson Brands Forums

Power supply for Crybaby

kissfreakmike

All those 3 pedals seem to run on 9v,

I would just get a 1 Spot adapter and a daisy chain for 5 pedals.

You don't need exactly 9.6v, 9 is just fine, the main thing you have to look for is Ampers to make sure the pedal has enough juice.

The best thing you can get for powering multiple pedals is pedal board multi-power supply.

I just got one of these for Christmas and it works great!

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Dunlop-DC-Brick-Multi-Power-Supply-105495402-i1124423.gc?esid=dunlop+dc+brick

dc_brick_assL.jpg

It can power up to ten pedals at once. Three 18V and seven 9V.

The DC Brick is a daisy chain in a box. It doesn't really have an advantage over a regular onespot other than the 18v outs. In fact I'm pretty sure it has lower mA output.

If you want a nice power supply get a voodoo labs Iso 5 or pedal power +. They have isolated outputs, ac outputs, and connectors that can join two 9v outputs to make 18v. Otherwise just stick with something like a one spot.

The DC Brick is aight. It looks neater than a onespot but other than that it's not really better.

The DC Brick is a daisy chain in a box. It doesn't really have an advantage over a regular onespot other than the 18v outs. In fact I'm pretty sure it has lower mA output.

If you want a nice power supply get a voodoo labs Iso 5 or pedal power +. They have isolated outputs, ac outputs, and connectors that can join two 9v outputs to make 18v. Otherwise just stick with something like a one spot.

The DC Brick is aight. It looks neater than a onespot but other than that it's not really better.

Well I need the 18V out for my Slash Wah. I also like the cleaner look of the power supply. It also supports 10 pedals at once. Before I got it, my one spot only supported 5 pedals and I had to have another power supply plugged in to power the last pedal on my board.

Archived