Gibson Brands Forums

Gone Viral

Eyecon

Talented kids. Good production. However, the voice is so "produced" that you have no idea what she really sounds like.

Don't agree with that. There's some processing in the signal chain, but no real artifacts of heavy auto tune. That's probably pretty much what she sounds like with some compressions and reverb.

A 'smart and modern' way to produce vocals is to let the singer deliver 10-15-20 run-throughs, keep them on different tracks and then edit a splendid larger than life lead from there.

Ask Whitney Houstons producer about that – may she R.I.P.

I think it's a fair way to deal – though nothing beats a good 1 in hole performance. Down-side is that you're done before you began. After all the thrill is to actually sing the tune with major sound and a band in the cans, isn't it. . . .

This little girl-singer has it – let the Gods of Song forbid others to choose her material after she passes 15.

in my opinion, Adele and that style of singing are very overrated...

I wished I was as overrated as Adele or this 10 yr old girl. This little girl's video has more viewers than what the Grammy's and American Idol received combined! If I knew I could make a video (any video) and get 45 + million views, I could be retired and sitting on a beach playing my Gibson, living the high life!

Archived