Gibson Brands Forums

Blonde Bombshell!

Rock and Reel

As an old school guy, it still throws me to see intense flame on 175's, 335's, 355's, etc... :unsure:

... but that is some gorgeous grain on yours. A lot of the new guitars (even the high end archtops) have the cookie-cutter straight-grained flame. So, yours definitely stands out. Congrats! [thumbup]

Nice!!! Got to ask, how is the Bose P.A. system. i have alway been curios how that system works in a band setting

Cheers.

Tom, I just got my Bose L1 model II last Thursday so I'm new to this. It's amazing and unlike anything I've ever used. Clean, crisp, powerful, portable and pricey only begin to describe it.

I just abuse your topic to share some pics of my blond. My pics are not so clear as yours, tried with flash and without...Anyway your "grains" look more, specific, pronounced...dunno how to explain...mine are straight, yours got fantasy. Gratz nice guitare, and believe me folks...it is indeed not only the looks, the sound and playability are fantastic. (btw, I had a little trembeling sound when playing F (fa), I tightened (with hand) the screw of the switch and the tremble is gone).

Well enough said here she is :

DSCF3143.jpg

DSCF3142.jpg

DSCF3134.jpg

DSCF3133.jpg

DSCF3132.jpg

Archived