Gibson Brands Forums

Off to the dealer to do some horse (guitar) trading

LPDEN

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's all folks... There are the fruits of today's efforts of getting some guitars I'd been longing for that compliment my other guitars, while being able to trade away the Fender, ESP and BC Rich that had fallen out of favor with me. It's going to be a busy weekend with these...

That's all folks... There are the fruits of today's efforts of getting some guitars I'd been longing for that compliment my other guitars, while being abe to trade away the Fender, ESP and BC Rich that had fallen out of favor with me. It's going to be a busy weekend with these...

Wow Just don't get caught up in....funny342.gif of moving guitars like that.

Wow, didn't you have a big day, huge congrats on your new babies, the Wilshire is outstanding, have a blast, HNGDx3.

Thanks! The dealer also threw in these 3 Gibson prints which measure 14' X 19.5", suitable for framing... I think they'll go well on the walls of my music room.

SAM_0003.jpg

1331996206[/url]' post='1152460']

Those are some very nice guitars.I'm still a little new to buying epei's. Is the quality consistant among them?

Every Epiphone in my sig has been perfect from the start. Some only needing a set of new stprings and the '06 Alley cat just needed a quick pot cleaning.

So my take is Epi's have been quite excellent and consistant from the beginning...

Archived