Gibson Brands Forums

NEW Kirk Hammett Custom

Rabs

Not for that kind of money. Gimme a reasonably priced explorer instead. Can't have enough of those. I play lead guitar in Metallica tribute band (using ESP KH-2 most of the time) but prefer James Hetfield's guitars (got modded Gibson Explorer, Ken Lawrence replica and ESP Truckster). I know it annoys our singer [razz]

1332532646[/url]' post='1158624']

Not for that kind of money. Gimme a reasonably priced explorer instead. Can't have enough of those. I play lead guitar in Metallica tribute band (using ESP KH-2 most of the time) but prefer James Hetfield's guitars (got modded Gibson Explorer, Ken Lawrence replica and ESP Truckster). I know it annoys our singer [razz]

Some signature guitars are worth the extra $$$ for the unique features,others not as much and you end up paying just for the artist's name.

Some signature guitars are worth the extra $$$ for the unique features,others not as much and you end up paying just for the artist's name.

I tried the LTD Kirk Hammett guitars...bought the ESP...worth the extra money. My Ibanez Paul Gilbert sig was worth every penny.

I tried the LTD Kirk Hammett guitars...bought the ESP...worth the extra money. My Ibanez Paul Gilbert sig was worth every penny.

I don't mean to take it off topic but what Paul Gilbert model do you have? [biggrin]

And about the Kirk Hammett Custom... that's too rich for my blood.

I don't mean to take it off topic but what Paul Gilbert model do you have? [biggrin]

And about the Kirk Hammett Custom... that's too rich for my blood.

I bought the PGM100RE. Those J craft wizard pro necks are butter.

The ESP KH2 can be found cheap. I got a used one w/ HSC for $1,350 as a bday present to myself last year.

Guest merle57

I bought the PGM100RE. Those J craft wizard pro necks are butter.

The ESP KH2 can be found cheap. I got a used one w/ HSC for $1,350 as a bday present to myself last year.

thank youg.gif

1332696861[/url]' post='1160297']

Congrats on your acquisition. Ibanez makes some excellent guitars up at their signature and prestige line levels.

• 8 months later...

Archived