Gibson Brands Forums

New Updates - Downloads & Extras

designermike

Hey everybody, I just wanted to let you know that there are more wallpapers up on the Extra Downloads section of the Lifestyle site. In the next week or so there should be even more additions, including iPhone wallpapers to match the new desktop counterparts. As requested I've got the ES-335 guitar model up there, so feel free to lay out some more suggestions for your favorite guitar models, if you don't see them up there already. Thanks for the suggestions, and happy downloading!

Thumbnail-DarkFire.jpg Thumbnail-LPJunior.jpg Thumbnail-Flying-V.jpg Thumbnail-ES335.jpg

Edit: I've added thumbnails on this post that link directly to the wallpaper downloads page for easy browsing.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey' date=' Guy's,

Am I missing something here.

I DL'ed the 335 wallpaper, but that's not a 335 in the picture.

Can we get a real one?

Dennis[/quote']

Its a 335 with P-90

Your right its not a standard if their is such a thing

• 4 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I apologize for the those wallpapers not being updated with new models as quickly as they should be, but things have been hopping around here with all the new site additions. There's a nice list of requests though, many of which are in the works now. I'm glad to see that they're meeting a positive review so far, thanks for all the kind words! More are coming soon, so keep your eyes open for ones that you've requested. Of course, if you can think of a model that you're particularly fond of feel free to let me know what should be in the coming batches.

Thanks again everybody, and I hope you're all having a great new year!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived