Gibson Brands Forums

Have you guys seen this??

daveinspain

i think its great for those who use it. i remember i wanted a floyd rose when i was a kid. i got one and god it was a pain in the ***. i'll stick with my fixed bridge. lol

i would however consider getting the neal schon model if one came my way at a price i could afford.

i think its great for those who use it. i remember i wanted a floyd rose when i was a kid. i got one and god it was a pain in the ***. i'll stick with my fixed bridge. lol

i would however consider getting the neal schon model if one came my way at a price i could afford.

This is not the Axcess... This is the Axcess Standard. Two completely different things... Watch the video in the link. The Flyd is cool but the other inovations are what make it great IMO.... Push Pull tone, Thinner body, sculptered body for more comfort and better access to the high register....

The only thing I dont like about the access is the floyd rose... I usually rest my hand partially on the bridge of the guitar... so stop tail / TOM bridge combo is what I like. I have some trouble playing faster stuff on my tele because of the bridge (it is too damn small and low). But then again I didnt buy her to play heavy/fast stuff, that's why I have my gibson and epi for.

Archived