Gibson Brands Forums

Trading Post

daveinspain

Yes.

I first did some checking of the seller via googling - concluded he was for real.

Added to the thread of the piece I was interested in and told him, as I recall, that I was IMing with my phone and email.

Sent a bank money order. Got my package very well packed.

m

Cheers Dave; Yes, I've bought from members via the Trading Post here, and from members directly, skipping the Trading Post;

Usually via PayPal, sometimes mailed a Money Order, always with good results Dave.....I've had good results buying on other

music forums as well.....If you don't "know" the member well, just read up on their posting style and content..............

I'm not thinking of buying anything I was just looking through what was available for sale there and was wondering if people were actually buying and trading there. I posted a couple things for sale but have never sold anything. Of course being in Spain makes that more complicated for me...

Yes I have and great experience with the buyer. Hope they are still really happy with the guitar. Also, purchased a guitar strap that I just love. Again, great person to work with!!! The only thing is I miss it sometimes! :( Done several Craigs List deals from far away and all were very honorable people & great guitars too.

Aster

Cheers Dave; Yes, I've bought from members via the Trading Post here, and from members directly, skipping the Trading Post;

Usually via PayPal, sometimes mailed a Money Order, always with good results Dave.....I've had good results buying on other

music forums as well.....If you don't "know" the member well, just read up on their posting style and content..............

And it is good to see you, you haven't been around much of late, I hope all is well.

rct

And it is good to see you, you haven't been around much of late, I hope all is well.

rct

Was that for me or Damian...? If it was for Damian I second that. If it was for me I was travelin but still managed to sign on now and then so I guess it was for Damian... :-k

Was that for me or Damian...? If it was for Damian I second that. If it was for me I was travelin but still managed to sign on now and then so I guess it was for Damian... :-k

Yes for Damian, we had a minor transaction once. But it is good to see you too!

rct

Archived