Gibson Brands Forums

Super Bowl Pick?

Californiaman

that was a pretty amazing comeback..

hey FZ Fan, haters will hate, what ever, but since your tossing around the Cheating word,, why don't you try to get educated.. Raiders have a LONG list themselves, and were part of the Spy Gate fiasco which was ridiculous..

Everyone knows the BS around deflate gate,, which amounts to an absolute joke and made the NFL look horrible. (Why didn't Goodell go after the Steelers this year when 3 of THEIR balls were found under PSI?, no instead... they swept it under the rug)

http://yourteamcheats.com/OAK

and then there's stuff like this:

http://www.12up.com/posts/4524707-nfl-proves-hypocritical-to-patriots-with-seahawks-penalty?a_aid=36463

SteveFord

Posted Yesterday, 11:01 PM

Even though I was rooting for the Falcons the better team won so congratulations to the Patriots.

Now if only my stupid Giants would get their act together, just wait until next year!

Famous last words...

Try being a browns fan. Wait until next year has been our mantra for thirty years!

I was rooting for the Falcons. But, in all honesty, didn't really care who won. It was the 1st football game I watched all season. Watched it more for the commercials and Lady Gaga, who, by the way was awesome. Not really into her music, but her show, and even the music, was great.

I was just glad to see all of the players stand for the national anthem.

The pats spanked back lol 😂

Yes they did... or was it that the Falcons completely spanked themselves?

Either way, I am glad it worked out the way it did.... because by beating the Falcons 34 -28, the Pats helped me win my office Super Bowl pool! Mwah-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha.....!!!!!

1486462996[/url]' post='1833345']

Should have placed a bet... My niece had 0 - 0 in one of her boxes for end of the 1st quater and she won $150.00 [thumbup]

Good for her. Yeah, I've never betted on football. Too unpredictable these days and anyone can win. I look at it like a game of chess. "It's not how well you start the game but how well you finish it." I've seen Expert chess players start the game with a whoop a$$ offensive attack and ended up loosing and that's what happened in the Super Bowl.

Archived