Gibson Brands Forums

New super group

Great track.... Can you name all the players?

Here are the players: The Keyboard player (Jon Lord) and vocalist (Ian Gillan) are Deep Purple guy’s- still touring. Bass player (Jason Newsted), former Metallica Bassist. 1st guitarist, Tony Iommi (guitarist with Black Sabbath)-still touring.

2nd guitarist (Linde Lindstrom, not familiar with him but he’s with a Finnish group called HIM- extremely good). Drummer, Nicko McBrain (yes that’s his real name) is the drummer for Iron Maiden- currently on tour.

Not sure they have a group name or will actually tour but I like what I hear.

Here are the players: The Keyboard player (Jon Lord) and vocalist (Ian Gillan) are Deep Purple guy’s- still touring. Bass player (Jason Newsted), former Metallica Bassist. 1st guitarist, Tony Iommi (guitarist with Black Sabbath)-still touring.

2nd guitarist (Linde Lindstrom, not familiar with him but he’s with a Finnish group called HIM- extremely good). Drummer, Nicko McBrain (yes that’s his real name) is the drummer for Iron Maiden- currently on tour.

Not sure they have a group name or will actually tour but I like what I hear.

It's amazing Ian Gillan still hits the notes with ease... I saw Deep Purple last summer here in Valencia and they were great!!!

Ace!

Glad to see Jason Newsted getting some respect by being in the mix. Probably the most under recognized metal bassist. Great groove, but why should that surprise me? It's Iommi and two cats from Deep Purple.

It's amazing what 'Age Concern' do. I'm surprised that the old folks home let's them make so much noise. It'll keep the others awake.

I thought it was boring. Nothing classy about it. Time to retire folks and give the young ones a go.

Archived