Gibson Brands Forums

Show Love to the Love Willows

amya000

Guys guys guys... take a closer look... try to be objective... it actually sounds well produced... (not my cup of tea of course... but I guess my fiance will like it).

Best of lucks, it seems they have all it takes to become famous this days (which can be taken as a bad comment or as a good thing... you decide).

EDIT: they are actually prety comercial... I think if they try they will surely make it.

I actually agree with TG. I know it's SPAM, but those songs sounded better to me than most of what gets passed for pop music these days. I noticed one of their names is Wilson and The Beach Boys were mentioned in the intro. I wonder if there's any relation?

I was objective there not that bad and should be perfect for the Hanna Montanna crowd. Nothing wrong with that, she made a lot more money making music than I ever could have even if I had a 100 clones but not exactly Rock and Roll or my style of music I listened to almost 1/2 a song so it beat half the you tube stuff people post. She had a good voice kinda reminded me of a nice happy Avril Lavigne

I was objective there not that bad and should be perfect for the Hanna Montanna crowd. Nothing wrong with that' date=' she made a lot more money making music than I ever could have even if I had a 100 clones but not exactly Rock and Roll or my style of music I listened to almost 1/2 a song so it beat half the you tube stuff people post. She had a good voice kinda reminded me of a nice happy Avril Lavigne

[/quote']

Aparently I was writing my post as you were man... you happened to post before me and I didnt notice... sorry if you thought my comment was aimed at you... it was actually for the guys that commented before...

I just read your first post and I couldn't agree more!

Archived