Gibson Brands Forums

Let's See Your Epiphones !

Old Rocker 59

JeffsPhotos001-4.jpg

I'm sure that this posting has been overused before but, as the new guy on here , I'm curious to see what you people have as far as your Epiphones are concerned. Here's a photo of mine which I just bought last Monday night at Guitar Center for $350.00 . A brand new Gothic Les Paul Studio ,which I never thought I would ever buy to be honest with all of you. In my 40 years of playing , I've been mostly a Fender Strat guy and I was on the hunt for a Squier Classic Vibe Telecaster , which they were out of stock. So by chance, I saw this on the wall and decided to try it out and I'm damm glad that I did . I never had a Les Paul and this is one of the best guitars I have ever come across in my 40 years of playing . The next time I come across some extra cash, I'm definately going to be givng some though towards a Epiphone Les Paul Standard in Vintage burst.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Upload them into a photo hosting site like tinypic, inkfrog, photobucket, etc. Once you upload them, they will then display the URL for that particular photo. Highlight and copy it. When you hit 'reply' here, you will see a row of icons, smilies, etc. One looks like a little polaroid photo. Click on it and paste the URL into there. I'm probably not explaining it very well but once you've done it a time or two it will all of a sudden become simple!

Upload them into a photo hosting site like tinypic, inkfrog, photobucket, etc. Once you upload them, they will then display the URL for that particular photo. Highlight and copy it. When you hit 'reply' here, you will see a row of icons, smilies, etc. One looks like a little polaroid photo. Click on it and paste the URL into there. I'm probably not explaining it very well but once you've done it a time or two it will all of a sudden become simple!

Ill give it a go, thanks for that!

I dig the 355

Thanks, she's a beast. Only just got the Sheraton and love it but still can't stop picking up the 355. She's a lot weightier than the sherry too and I like that. Both great guitars though, really pleased with them both. Not sure but I think they've stopped making the 355 now haven't they? I searched for weeks to find a white 355 and ended up with the last one at a store online, I dropped lucky.

Oh and thanks for putting the photos up, I tried to put them up but kept giving me an error so thanks.

Archived