1,457 Excellent

About SteveFord

• Birthday 11/09/1959

Profile Information

• Interests
    Motorcycles, Guitars, Stereos, Reptiles

Recent Profile Visitors

17,850 profile views
  1. I could never digest the Grateful Dead or Jerry Garcia. They gave me gas.
  2. That's a couch? I thought it was an Explorer case.
  3. Canada is a beautiful country. They purposely turn the heat down so we won't invade. Smart move!
  4. My wife made a little geometery joke, she said the Explorer made me look like a square. I think you'll like it, they're cool guitars.
  5. You'd better get back to playing the guitar. I believe you posted a clip of a song you'd been practicing during lock down, it was really good.
  6. I used to work for a guy who flipped around a movie quote: You shoot my wife, I f*** your dog. He was fun to work for.
  7. I thought maybe the Mothman or The Jersey Devil or whatever it is got him.
  8. He used to wake up every morning and start posting away. Does anyone know?
  9. The magic lies in the artful application of a railroad spike to select areas of the tonewood.
  10. From now on, I'll just think of myself as a "coveted relic" instead of some toasted old fart.
  11. Who is Michael Kenyon? He's the man who will fix up your opioid induced constipation, that's who. He got out of jail a while ago so you're in luck! Not surprisingly, I was in the audience with all of the other crazies.
  12. Doesn't that track feature The Squirtettes on backing vocals?
  13. I was going to make a Michael Kenyon joke but I'm not sure if it hurts when you laugh. Heal up!
  14. Back when I was a teenager, beer can collections were a big thing. I'm somewhere in NE PA on a forced camping trip with my parents (ugh!) so I go for a walk to smoke a joint and look for unusual beer cans. I'm pretty buzzed and I see this spider on the side of the road, building a web. I must have smoked maybe another joint or two watching it go, it was just amazing. I get back home and look up to see what kind of a spider it was, it was a female Black Widow!