Gibson Brands Forums

Out for delivery

Cougar

Wow. Mint condition was an understatement. This baby's brand new! I was expecting a 2012. Nope, it's 2013. It even came in its Epiphone box with the cool poster and other stuff. And it's set up great. For $290 - best deal on ebay! Jazzed!

Very nice... I got mine (in cherry red) from Zzounds for $299.00 as a "blem"... I couldn't find the "blem" though...What a deal!!! You're gonna love it, I know I'm still in love with mine and I've played it quite a bit in the last 10 months. Good luck with 'er

I didn't like the pickguard, so I TOOK IT OFF. :-({|=

The grain is going to be hard to capture. It is very light.

My little blondie....

gtr470.jpg

Dang, that guitar is beautiful! I love how the grain shows.

For $290 that's a steal, in my opinion, good job!! [thumbup]

Okay okay, they may not look good but I had one UPS lady talk to me for 5 to 10 minutes because I was holding a guitar and she was saying how I was going to be famous one day and she was gonna see me and remember that guy walking into a house on her street. [biggrin] What she said was one of the most encourageing things anyone has ever said to me! :)

Okay okay, they may not look good but I had one UPS lady talk to me for 5 to 10 minutes because I was holding a guitar and she was saying how I was going to be famous one day and she was gonna see me and remember that guy walking into a house on her street. [biggrin] What she said was one of the most encourageing things anyone has ever said to me! :)

That' very cool, Rip.

Yeah, all the UPS delivery people that I've ever dealt with have been extremely friendly.

Just that none of the women looked even close to the pic posted earlier, some weren't bad to look at though. :rolleyes:

Archived