Gibson Brands Forums

BRMC

jannusguy2

I'm doing a show with this band tonight. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Lot's of Gibsons on hand . Some old and some newer. Finally got to play a J45 Legend today as they have one with them. Big old chunky neck on that bad boy. This is a great band I wish more folks paid attention to.

images_zps51ab5124.jpg

I'm doing a show with this band tonight. Black Rebel Motorcycle Club. Lot's of Gibsons on hand . Some old and some newer. Finally got to play a J45 Legend today as they have one with them. Big old chunky neck on that bad boy. This is a great band I wish more folks paid attention to.

images_zps51ab5124.jpg

You opening for them? Wow -- that is cool. I believe they're led by the son of Michael Been, former lead singer/bass player of The Call. The Call was one of my favorite bands growing up. Cool to see his son carrying on after Michael's passing a few years ago.

You opening for them? Wow -- that is cool. I believe they're led by the son of Michael Been, former lead singer/bass player of The Call. The Call was one of my favorite bands growing up. Cool to see his son carrying on after Michael's passing a few years ago.

No, I'm promoting the show..

Archived