Gibson Brands Forums

NPD

surfpup

This arrived today... Fulltone MDV-2 Deja Vibe. I've tried quite a few Univibe clones and never been really happy. Haven't spent a lot of time with it yet, but this one seems to nail it. It's cool to be able to vary the time at will with the pedal.

_57.jpg

_57-1.jpg

Cool pedal, Surfpup! Let us know how you like it after playing with it.

nice ! i've been wanted to try one of those. whats the first tune you'll play , Bridge of Sighs maybe ?

That would be my first tune with it! What other tunes would anyone recommend?

Damn! Now I need to go try one out.

It goes "SHHWWWOOOOSSHHH"......!

Think Jimi at Woodstock and IOW.

No doubt. And it does this cool throbbing thing (that's what she said) :rolleyes:

Love to make a demo once I have time, but in the meantime, Andy at ProGuitarShop...

No doubt. And it does this cool throbbing thing (that's what she said) :rolleyes:

Love to make a demo once I have time, but in the meantime, Andy at ProGuitarShop...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HM_YkUItGZM

its one of the few effects pedals that i bought and have kept. i love that effect. i'm old enough to have had trowers Bridge of Sighs on 8 track. and hendrix's use of it was awesome. i have a love hate affair with effects. i will convince myself i need a certain pedal, buy it, use it and love it for 6 months, then it winds up on my shelf and ebay... i've had bbe's soulvibe for a long time now. love it.

Archived